A Dame to Kill For

arnold layne

I know I am in the minority but I thought it was better than the original Sin City.

It was a simpler plot line and a shorter yet satisfying film. It covered all that was necessary. My only complaint was that the ending seemed a little abrupt.

The movie tanked in the box office, yet it's an example of the importance of making your own judgments. I'm not big into movies however this one will be regarded as one of my favorite sequels.

I'd like to see it, but last weekend we opted to see guardians and I wasn't disappointed. Movie prices are so ridiculous that we don't go that often anymore so we have to pick and choose which ones we see @ theaters. The first sin city was great so I'm interested to see this one.

It was fucking shit. Not even a shade of the original. Not to say the original was Ben Hur or anything, but it caught a cultural wave that made it pretty unique for its time. It was dirty and it was fun.

I was so bored throughout the sequel. After all that time had passed, it was obvious nobody cared anymore; from Rodriguez and Miller, to the actors and right on down to the audience.

Each and every story meandered throughout its run-time and they all ended the same: somebody got a single bullet to the head (when all your characters are shot on an average of sixteen times, it kind of sucks the wind out of killing them with one bullet).

I actually saw this 3 times, once with the girlfriend, another time with some colleagues (friends) and another time with my friends.

Seeing Eva Green naked 3 times was good enough for me.

Aside from that I enjoyed the film, just as I enjoyed Sin City. It's a comic book movie well done.

The only thing I thought was really silly was Miho running away from 4 guys shooting her with Uzi's. The way she was running and the impossibility of not one bullet hitting her was just too far fetched.