Downzy new mod

UK SUBS

My admin wishlist:

Forsaken

My mod wishlist:

downzy

P4A

Congrats, bro! I think as part of your new position you are now forced to share your 5-hour conversation with Axl. :lol:

You have a admin/mod wishlist? Haha, how bizarre

Anyway, grats Downzy, good luck

congrats, pony up that story you were teasing us with a couple years back before you can't remember all the fine details.....

My admin wishlist:

Forsaken

My mod wishlist:

downzy

P4A

Congrats, bro! I think as part of your new position you are now forced to share your 5-hour conversation with Axl. :lol:

congrats, pony up that story you were teasing us with a couple years back before you can't remember all the fine details.....

Ooh, yes, almost forgot... He was going to tell us in January, I believe ?

My admin wishlist:

Forsaken

My mod wishlist:

downzy

P4A

Mystron is not a liar. A little bloated, sure, but not a liar. (my thinly veiled attempt at getting info that was promised lol)

The only thing that could make this better is the downfall of Rob Ford. ^_^

No, he can stay - I like reading about his mishaps. Besides, he quit drinking ;)

Welcome to the team, Downzy :)

Did he quit drinking?

Regardless, the drinking was/is only a fraction of what is wrong with this guy, the new mod can attest. ;)

The only thing that could make this better is the downfall of Rob Ford. ^_^

No, he can stay - I like reading about his mishaps. Besides, he quit drinking ;)

Welcome to the team, Downzy :)

Did he quit drinking?

Regardless, the drinking was/is only a fraction of what is wrong with this guy, the new mod can attest. ;)

Fair enough - he said he quit drinking :lol: I know it's probably not as humorous to you guys, but I (Along with most Americans) enjoy reading about the recent exploits of the trainwreck that is Rob Ford.

My admin wishlist:

Forsaken

My mod wishlist:

downzy

P4A

Mystron is not a liar. A little bloated, sure, but not a liar. (my thinly veiled attempt at getting info that was promised lol)

I do not do info now, so I am guessing the original comment does not refer to me, but to Downzy.

All Greek to me, or whatever they say haha

:huh: Downzy has a story, if I recall correctly. (Maybe Mysteron too, though, don't know.)

I can't wait for downzy's story. He has a specific amount of time from its occurrence that he's waiting for or something. How close are we, downzy?

My admin wishlist:

Forsaken

My mod wishlist:

downzy

P4A

I do not do info now, so I am guessing the original comment does not refer to me, but to Downzy.

Yeah, I know. My mistake, sorry. (was that you? ;) )

My admin wishlist:

Forsaken

My mod wishlist:

downzy

P4A

I would love to wink back, but I have no idea.

I look forward to Downzy's story though :)

My admin wishlist:

Forsaken

My mod wishlist:

downzy

P4A

I would love to wink back, but I have no idea.

I look forward to Downzy's story though :)

I'm probably wrong again, but aren't you the guy that posted the Sorry lyrics in heretodaygonetohell before Chinese was released? hmmm.

Edited by Rovim

Big mistake, Downzy is king of shitposting with all his research-backed informative arguments, the guy can't even think for himself - he has to use other people words (I.E., books and research) to form his arguments.

Can't wait for the time when you ban someone based off of some legal precedent set by SCOTUS in the 1830's. Congrats on the appointment mate.
  • Like 2

Congrats Downzy.

I wish you all the best for you in this new job.

I hope that you can mark a new moderation style. I hope that tolerance, fairness, camaraderie and respect for the forum rules may be the basic factors of your activity.
I also hope that you'll never forget where did you came from. That, once, you were also a regular member.
Good Luck :)

If he backs out of telling the story now that he's a mod, I'm gonna burn the place down.

The promotion is basically hush money imo.

Notice how he hasn't said a thing about it? I've brought it up a couple times now. I'm about to launch a full investigation. Which means I'm gonna shitpost all over the forum about it.

• Like 2

If he backs out of telling the story now that he's a mod, I'm gonna burn the place down.

The promotion is basically hush money imo.
Notice how he hasn't said a thing about it? I've brought it up a couple times now. I'm about to launch a full investigation. Which means I'm gonna shitpost all over the forum about it.

Watch out. I'm 100% sure Broski was onto something with that Rick Dunsford stuff and he was silenced for his efforts. Your 200 dollar donation may or may not save you from the same fate.

Alright, alright... I thought I could float on by without saying anything on this but it seems like Mags just won't shut up about it let it go.

Do I have a story to tell? Yes. Will I be telling it anytime soon? No. Was I asked by Subs not to tell it? No.

The reality is that Subs and this forum has a working relationship with GNR and its management and I wouldn't want to cause problems by publicizing something that happened nearly five years ago. Understand that I was never in any rush to tell how I ended up partying with GNR. I'm not one for self-promotion and I didn't want to disrespect all the fine people I met that cold wintery night by immediately gabbing about it on the Internet. So the original plan was to wait five years and tell it here. But once I was offered the mod job (one that I never thought would be offered, otherwise I wouldn't have broadcasted that I had a story), I came to the conclusion that my story would have to wait a little longer. I want to reiterate that neither Subs nor anyone on the admin or mod teams ask me to not tell my story. It was my own decision. It just wouldn't feel appropriate considering I'm now slightly responsible (and I want to emphasize the word slightly) for facilitating one of the biggest and best GNR forums on the Internet.

I'm sure one day, when the time is right, I will divulge my Almost Famous moment. But so long as I am a moderator here, I feel like my responsibility and loyalty is to this forum and not to some strange and fantastical night that happened a long time ago. I hope those of you who were anticipating hearing my tale understand.

Thanks!

P.S. Mags, feel free to light the match :P