Kanye West 2015 - "Only One" feat. Paul McCartney out now

bacardimayne

I see Yeezus as the 808s to an upcoming MBDTF. I expect an industriautotune masterpiece in a year or two.

Edit: My god, I hadn't even thought of one potential ramification of this collaboration.

Imagine if they tour together. They could co-headline with their own sets and do a few of their new songs together. Fuck, they could even do a song or two from that Black Beatle remixtape last year.

Greatest thing ever potential rising.

Edited by bacardimayne

Kanye is a legend and easily the most influential musician of the 2000s. I feel sorry for those who aren't able to enjoy his music.

"If you're a fan of Kanye, you're a fan of yourself."

He's not a legend, he's not a genius, he's not jesus christ.

Edited by Rovim

Kanye is a legend and easily the most influential musician of the 2000s. I feel sorry for those who aren't able to enjoy his music.

"If you're a fan of Kanye, you're a fan of yourself."

He's not a legend, he's not a genius, he's not jesus christ.

He's Steve Jobs, he's Da Vinci.

"EASILY the most influential MUSICIAN of the 2000s". Yeah...you said that.

Who today can match Kanye in both innovation and relevance?

Nas, Andre 3000, Eminem, Tyler The Creator, M.I.A. All at least at the same level as Kanye, maybe not all as relevant anymore or innovative, but some are, and those are just off the top of my head.

Was this a trap? you know, cause you chose to focus on just one sentence of my post. Maybe the only one you could counter so you can just discredit the names I've dropped and move on.

Nas? Maybe ten years ago. Nas's career now is basically just re-releasing Illmatic every five years.

Kanye is amazing. Maybe not 'legend' status in the same way The Beatles have earned it, since Kanye is still making music and we're still waiting to find out how much of an impact his music will make on the world years later.

But it's safe to say Kanye is one of the most talented and interesting musicians alive right now

Edited by LiveFromNormal
  • Like 3

Nas, Andre 3000, Eminem, Tyler The Creator, M.I.A. All at least at the same level as Kanye, maybe not all as relevant anymore or innovative, but some are, and those are just off the top of my head.

Was this a trap? you know, cause you chose to focus on just one sentence of my post. Maybe the only one you could counter so you can just discredit the names I've dropped and move on.

Nas? Maybe ten years ago. Nas's career now is basically just re-releasing Illmatic every five years.

Kanye is amazing. Maybe not 'legend' status in the same way The Beatles have earned it, since Kanye is still making music and we're still waiting to find out how much of an impact his music will make on the world years later.

But it's safe to say Kanye is one of the most talented and interesting musicians alive right now

But can you read? "maybe not all as relevant anymore or as innovative". Didn't say Kanye wasn't talented or interesting.

Edited by Rovim

But can you read? "maybe not all as relevant anymore or as innovative". Didn't say he Kanye wasn't talented or interesting.

I didn't say that you didn't say that.

Chill.

But can you read? "maybe not all as relevant anymore or as innovative". Didn't say he Kanye wasn't talented or interesting.

Chill.

But you did say that shit about Nas without even bothering to read my post properly. I'll chill if you'll learn how to read. ;)

Chill.

But you did say that shit about Nas without even bothering to read my post properly. I'll chill if you'll learn how to read. ;)

I'm just saying bad call on Nas. I think I can read fine, I just disagree with you.

And I'm not enough of an asshole to act like that has anything to do with literacy. :shrugs:

Chill.

I'm just saying bad call on Nas. I think I can read fine, I just disagree with you.

And I'm not enough of an asshole to act like that has anything to do with literacy. :shrugs:

Nothing personal bro... Your reply to my post was something someone would only say if they didn't pay attention to the content of it. Nas is included in what I've said after that which I've quoted again. I just corrected you cause you were wrong. What's the big deal.

Maybe I'm an asshole, but at least I pay attention. Replying without even bothering to fully read a post and then disagreeing with it is kinda silly imo. :shrugs:

Edited by Rovim

Ok, good. Cause I was looking at the bottom of the screen where it said "LiveFromNormal" is posting and with the mouse cursor hovering over it, nervous as shit, just barely containing myself waiting 'till you was done so I can know exactly how worried you were. Not super worried is really good! I can go on with my day now.

And thanks. I get that a lot about my taste. Andre 3000 is, indeed, dope.

Edited by Rovim