Places of interest in Japan?

Mendez

There's 7-11 here I'm not sure if 24/7 but I drink beer on the street as I walk. i see workers on scaffolding drinking Bottles of tsingdao. There's vending machines here selling Brillo pads. Just single pack. My friend probably just made the used panty thing up and so it goes on. You can definitely order booze at anytime to be delivery. There's so many hole in wall shops selling cigs kids must beable if want.

Do you not think It is a bit shallow a reason to visit a country? If you want 'sex tourism', Thailand truly is your place - or even, Vietnam.

But I just said in my previous post I'm interested in the culture as well. :huh:

Sort of, you will shag them then visit a nice museum to repent for your sins?

Do you not think It is a bit shallow a reason to visit a country? If you want 'sex tourism', Thailand truly is your place - or even, Vietnam.

But I just said in my previous post I'm interested in the culture as well. :huh:

Sort of, you will shag them then visit a nice museum to repent for your sins?

Umm...yeah yeah, sure. My sins. A nice museum. Sort of. Shag them. :confused:

I like those computer toilets, I pressed a button and it peed on me.

I just think it's place to savor the little differences. Like the blossom. Just stand in the blossom and go wtf. There's japanese influence in Taiwan as well. I went to Strawberry town where everything was made of strawberries. Strawberry beer, strawberry noodles. Bizarre but made sense after the 3rd strawberry beer.

I like Japanese women, I like women in Japan be they Japanese or not, I hear Japan has a lot of women.

I like sushi. (As well as teriyaki and pink chocolate and ocha - (powdered green tea is smooth and nice and green).

The language, and the stuff I've seen, like JAL, ANA, Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (1993), US Dubbed Akira (1988)

I like Japanese women, I like women in Japan be they Japanese or not, I hear Japan has a lot of women.

I like sushi. (As well as teriyaki and pink chocolate and ocha - (powdered green tea is smooth and nice and green).

The language, and the stuff I've seen, like JAL, ANA, Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (1993), US Dubbed Akira (1988)

Oh, fuck me. You can always rely on the pit.