[Bumblefoot] Little Brother Is Watching

Silent Jay

The Album is good, I guess it will take sometime on me to grow, The Title track is the best for me, but there are other good songs too, its nothing like GNR and it shouldnt be like GNR, Ron did all the things by himself from writing the lyrics to composing the melody to writing the guitar parts, so well its his Album and not Axl's, If Axl's band worked like a band and if all the members came in the studio together then I can assume some of the guitar parts which Ron used here could have been on a future GNR album, But well All the best to Ron and I hope he does some tours to support this album

Fuck it, I'm just going to buy it digitally too. I don't want to wait and I am cool with supporting Ron.

I bought Argentina. Its fucking awesome! Epic song, better than I could have hoped for. The melodies and guitars go so perfectly together and I really dig the cello.

Edited by ZoSoRose

Excellent album. My favorites right now are Argentina, Higher, Women Rule The World, and Never Again

Definitely his best work

I thought the same. Loved the guitar work and vocal hamonies...

i'd add 'I dont know who to pray to anymore" to that list...

Edited by Bruno P.

I agree with the people who think this is really good. With exceptions of one or two songs the album is very strong, and Bumble's most consistent to date.

It's a bit crazy to think that Axl couldn't work with Bucket, Bumbl or Slash, all of who are now producing some of the best work of their careers

It's a bit crazy to think that Axl couldn't work with Bucket, Bumbl or Slash, all of who are now producing some of the best work of their careers

Are Argentina/Soothsayer/Anastasia better than TWAT/Catcher/Prostitute? Maybe.

Axl vocals on The Unholy would be Unfuckingbelievable.

Are Argentina/Soothsayer/Anastasia better than TWAT/Catcher/Prostitute? Maybe.

Axl vocals on The Unholy would be Unfuckingbelievable.

not a fan sorry. :lol:

But I can picture Axl on Wicked Stone, with a huge scream ala Perfect Crime at the intro.

Wow, guys, have no real feelings good or bad about Bumble, but those previews were atrocious.

Best of luck to him, but... :nervous:

Previews are just previews, less than 1/10 on this one hour long album (each song are like 5-6mn long you know).

Slash's best work was in GN'R, by far.

And we don't know how much Buckethead material is in the vault.

Agreed. He hasn't done anything close to his worst GN'R song since leaving. Anastasia, Wicked Stone and every other bullshit song his blind fanboys worship don't even come close in the real world. Hell, Slash's solo shit is the worst solo shit of any former GN'R guitarist. Sad and somewhat confusing considering he was (in my honest opinion) the best guitarist in the world when he was in Guns.

Its hard to know what's right or wrong in this case. I think riff wise, he's still there but now has too much freedom which never seems to do anyone truly gifted any good. They always overkill everything with the flavour that made them special in the first place.

He may well be the Slash you used to love down there somewhere, just buried under years of being his own boss and answering to nobody artistically.

The list is long:

Axl, Radiohead/Thom Yorke, U2, Rage against the Machine, Faith No More...all pushing hard at the end of a particular career curve with diminishing quality of output and appreciation from fans

Many breakthrough artists keep pushing their mojo until it stops being special..

Hard to know how to manage that..

• Like 1

Slash's best work was in GN'R, by far.

And we don't know how much Buckethead material is in the vault.

Agreed. He hasn't done anything close to his worst GN'R song since leaving. Anastasia, Wicked Stone and every other bullshit song his blind fanboys worship don't even come close in the real world. Hell, Slash's solo shit is the worst solo shit of any former GN'R guitarist. Sad and somewhat confusing considering he was (in my honest opinion) the best guitarist in the world when he was in Guns.

Its hard to know what's right or wrong in this case. I think riff wise, he's still there but now has too much freedom which never seems to do anyone truly gifted any good. They always overkill everything with the flavour that made them special in the first place.

He may well be the Slash you used to love down there somewhere, just buried under years of being his own boss and answering to nobody artistically.

The list is long:

Axl, Radiohead/Thom Yorke, U2, Rage against the Machine, Faith No More...all pushing hard at the end of a particular career curve with diminishing quality of output and appreciation from fans

Many breakthrough artists keep pushing their mojo until it stops being special..

Hard to know how to manage that..

True. I'm sure that having money and being content has something to do with it too. I mean, what's a guy supposed to do when he's already rich and has nothing left to prove? I'd probably be the same way myself but due to lack of talent the world will never know.

• Like 1