[Bumblefoot] Little Brother Is Watching

Silent Jay

Why GNR fans don' act,why don't you protest for new album? Don't you tired of hearing this bullshit excuse "Axl doesn't owe you new album",ok then,so what's the point of support an artist,a band that don't offer you new stuff so far,don't inform you for nothing,other members saying crap for done material and working in studio everyday and night to finish songs etc.

Are you excpecting from bbf,ashba to say what,they just don't know to answer anything.

Edited by Majestic Beast

I can see why Axl wouldnt be interested in what he brought in.

Not enough "likes" to give.

Despite his insanity (or maybe because of it), Axl is an incredible musician. And it doesn't even take an incredible musician to see that Ron's original stuff is very niche. It's not the easy to digest rock which pays Beta's bills.

• Like 1

Indeed...

As much as I like Ron and his solo stuff, I have a hard time seeing his contribution melting THAT well with Axl's vision (if he still has it/one)

When it comes to Buckethead, his addition was perfect in the scheme of electronica+hardrock+alternative, and his incredible productivity was perfect because Axl could work on A LOT of ideas.

I think BBF was just a live addition, a musician Axl brought to play BH parts because nobody else could. I don't Axl ever wanted him to participate in the writing process of the new record (*cough*).

I think that deep inside, Axl don't see the point in releasing anything without Finck & BH. It would take 1 of those 2 to come back to bring Axl back to life (and on the treadmill)

I think BBF was just a live addition, a musician Axl brought to play BH parts because nobody else could. I don't Axl ever wanted him to participate in the writing process of the new record (*cough*).

I think that deep inside, Axl don't see the point in releasing anything without Finck & BH. It would take 1 of those 2 to come back to bring Axl back to life (and on the treadmill)

I dunno, BBF came onboard when Finck was still there, plus he had BBF re-record some parts on CD. I guess I half agree, if Finck

stayed on then I believe Axl would've been more willing to move forward. Bucket and Finck, while they were 2 different types of guitar

players, did share something, and for whatever reason they just fit in with GnR, or at least nuGnR. Fortus fits too, although I'm not sure

he's the guy to push things forwards. I dunno about BBF, he potentially could, but I mean, I just don't see Argentinian Tango as a GnR

song.

• 3 weeks later...

Has there been word from GnR about their next studio album?

The last one was released almost six years ago.

Surely somebody from the band has given us official word on the follow-up release?

They released a new album a week ago.

It's probably going to be another 5-6 years until the next one.

• 2 months later...