U2 'Songs of Innocence' Album // iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour 2015 Discussion

Black Sabbath

15 minutes ago, Bono said:

September 25th marked the 40th anniversary of when the band first formed in the kitchen of Larry Mullen Jr's house.

This year marked the 670th anniversary of the Black Death. I do suspect that both events will be remembered just as fondly in years to come however. :lol:

Edit: That said, we only had to suffer the plague for 7 years though so every cloud eh? :lol:

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dazey said:

This year marked the 670th anniversary of the Black Death. I suspect that both events will be remembered just as fondly in years to come. :lol:

Edit: That said, we only had to suffer the plague for 7 years though so every cloud eh? :lol:

It repeatedly inflicted Europe over centuries I'm afraid, but U2's recording career certainly seems the longer.

Puss ridden buboes in the nether region vs The Joshua Tree, and I'm going with the buboes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dazey said:

This year marked the 670th anniversary of the Black Death. I do suspect that both events will be remembered just as fondly in years to come however. :lol:

You must seriously have a pathetic, sad and boring life. The fact you wander into threads dedicated to topics you don't like and do so when you see specific members post only for the sole purpose of posting complete and utter garbage actually makes me feel sorry for you. 

5 hours ago, Bono said:

You must seriously have a pathetic, sad and boring life. The fact you wander into threads dedicated to topics you don't like and do so when you see specific members post only for the sole purpose of posting complete and utter garbage actually makes me feel sorry for you. 

Triggered 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2016 at 9:44 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Bono the poster, continually lives up to his position as the forum's official ''angriest poster'', thus proving all of that tree-huggery U2 nonsense has fallen on deaf ears - indeed, he sounds more like a Metallica fan!

Nah I just have no issue calling cunts out when I see them. The fact  anyone would enter two threads dedicated to two topics he doesn't like within minutes to tr00l  when he sees a specific poster post, proves my point. Only fucking losers do that kind of shit. Honestly there's gotta be something completely lacking in a person's life to seek out that kind of attention online. Don't like wrestling don't go in the thread. Don't like U2, don't go in the thread. Pretty straight forward unless of course you're just an idiot and lonely and desperately in need of some type of interaction. You call it angry, I call it calling a  cunt out for what he is. 

On 9/30/2016 at 1:53 AM, Dazey said:

So easy. :lol:

So pathetic. 

Edited by Bono