Poison to tour in 2015?

WFA

I just saw Faster Pussycat open for Tom Keifer along with Bulletboys&Gilby Clarke.I can't say I was impressed by FP.I'm just glad someone like Tom Keifer is still playing to decent sized crowds. It's probably been 25 years since Cinderella had a hit but the fans of this genre still come out to support them.

I forgot about Steel Panther. They'd be perfect for a Poison tour.

At this point, Poison would be opening for Steel Panther.
Not in this lifetime.

Poison has literally been doing the same show since 91. I used to go just to have fun but I got board with it eventually.

My favorite line from Bret is when he says they added "Ride The Wind" back into the setlist because the fans demanded it! As if it was taken out of the set to begin with. I think playing a 70 minute set as the headliner is laughable but then again I'm spoiled by seeing three hour shows from my favorite bands, Gn'R, Green Day and Pearl Jam.

Poison could at least throw So Tell Me Why in the set. That was a semi-hit or so I think. It's been 25 years so I could be wrong.

Haha, yes, that's an example of exactly what I'm talking about! I clearly remember Brets Ride The Wind speech lol.

And yeah, I agree on little things like adding So Tell Me Why I'm.

Is a ticket the only requirement to get in, or do you need to have a mullet as well?

You've made this post before. I know it! This exact post. I don't remember the context but it was about a hair metal show and HRS called you "Mr Intellectual Undergrad". I don't know why I remember this...

It doesn't matter that you're revealing my lack of originality now, I already got my likes.

• Like 1

POISON singer Bret Michaels has confirmed to the Cleveland Scene that the band is in talks to hit the road in 2015. "It looks like it will happen," he said. "It's been a few years. We just want to put together the right package and show to celebrate with everyone."

Asked about the status of a new POISON studio album, Michaels said: "When the time's right, I'm sure it will happen," he said. "We are all just in different places right now — but we are never done making music."

POISON drummer Rikki Rockett recently told the "Iron City Rocks" podcast that the band has been doing "corporate gigs for different companies, which are fun, and they pay very well. It gives us a chance to all get together and play. And, in fact, we have one in October and we have one in January [2015]. But they are the only shows that POISON is doing this year; we are not doing a tour this year. There is a few things that are being thrown around right now by our management for next spring, and we'll just have to see."

Rockett took to Twitter in February 2014 to complain that POISON couldn't hit the road this summer because a certain member of the glam-metal act was "making it a problem."

POISON last toured the U.S. in 2012 as part of the "Rock Of Ages" package with DEF LEPPARD and LITA FORD.

The last POISON album was 2007's covers set "Poison'd!", while the band's last collection of new, original music was 2002's "Hollyweird".

To celebrate POISON's 25th anniversary, 35 of the multi-platinum band's top hits and fan favorites were gathered for "Double Dose Of Poison: Ultimate Hits", a career-spanning 2CD and digital collection which was released in May 2011 by Capitol/EMI.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bret-michaels-it-looks-like-poison-will-tour-in-2015/#IO10iIwY11ORUivL.99

Edited by xGNRxSTARx