Slash playing NYC Monday 9/15 ?

WAR41

Guys, I've had to cull nearly a half of this thread because of personal attacks and trolling.

Let's end the dispute: as GG correctly points out, the retail value of the tickets is $0.00 because they're not for sale - you have to win them. There's no need to harp on about this.

Please keep the conversation to the show itself and not petty arguments over the value of tickets. I'm going to be nice and just give everyone a general warning. Anymore personal attacks and attempts at trolling will result in warning points.

Would have been great to get tickets as I will be in NYC on Monday. But the fiancé and I already have tickets to see that Mets. That's right, the fucking Mets. Whatever. Have fun to whoever won tickets. I'm sure it will be nothing like watching the Mets play the Marlins in front of 10k people.

Would have been great to get tickets as I will be in NYC on Monday. But the fiancé and I already have tickets to see that Mets. That's right, the fucking Mets. Whatever. Have fun to whoever won tickets. I'm sure it will be nothing like watching the Mets play the Marlins in front of 10k people.

Guys, I've had to cull nearly a half of this thread because of personal attacks and trolling.

Let's end the dispute: as GG correctly points out, the retail value of the tickets is $0.00 because they're not for sale - you have to win them. There's no need to harp on about this.

Please keep the conversation to the show itself and not petty arguments over the value of tickets. I'm going to be nice and just give everyone a general warning. Anymore personal attacks and attempts at trolling will result in warning points.

sorry for my part in that

sorrier that your going to see the mets rather than Slash

Well, the tickets are likely gone now anyway. So even if I was able to convince my fiancé to skip the Mets game, I doubt we could go to the concert now.

My fiancé has the goal of attending every MLB ballpark. She's never been to Citi Field. It's for that reason, and only that reason, why we're traveling out to Flushing to watch a friggin Mets game.

No way to break off the engagement?

I like Slash, but I like my fiancé a whole lot more. :)

Great decision, those types of arguments are often moderated in AG and the non-GNR sections, but rarely in D&N. While they are often very entertaining, they do deter substantive conversation.

LOL

Well, the tickets are likely gone now anyway. So even if I was able to convince my fiancé to skip the Mets game, I doubt we could go to the concert now.

My fiancé has the goal of attending every MLB ballpark. She's never been to Citi Field. It's for that reason, and only that reason, why we're traveling out to Flushing to watch a friggin Mets game.

Haha that is hilarious.

Little bit of friendly advice for Citi Field if you've never been. Get there early and get in line for the Pat Lafrieda cheesesteak. Everyone else always lines up for Shake Shack right away, but the Pat Lafrieda cheesesteak is legit. Once the Shake Shack line gets too long then people invade the Lafrieda stand and its impossible to get one in a timely fashion after that.

Haha that is hilarious.

Little bit of friendly advice for Citi Field if you've never been. Get there early and get in line for the Pat Lafrieda cheesesteak. Everyone else always lines up for Shake Shack right away, but the Pat Lafrieda cheesesteak is legit. Once the Shake Shack line gets too long then people invade the Lafrieda stand and its impossible to get one in a timely fashion after that.

Cool, thanks!

Now back on topic! Who's the asshole who derailed this thread anyway? :P

pray for rain :lol:

guys PLEASE record this !

Slash and Myles Kennedy live on Sirius Octane!
September 12, 2014

Hard rock legend and iconic guitarist Slash has a new album out on 9/16 and he’s coming to Octane to celebrate! Call in to a LIVE radio show featuring Slash and Myles Kennedy to ask them questions as they take your calls and debut songs from the new album, World On Fire, on Monday at 2pm ET/11am PT. Then later that evening at 8pm ET/ 5pm PT hear an intimate and private concert from Slash featuring Myles Kennedy & the Conspirators LIVE from Santos Party House in NYC for Sirius XM subscribers only! You can hear replays of both shows and song intros every hour all week as Octane presents SLASH WEEK!

Radio show airtimes:
1. Monday 9/15 at 2pm (Live)
2. Tuesday 9/16 at 6pm
3. Wednesday 9/17 at 8am
4. Thursday 9/18 at 10pm
5. Friday 9/19 at 12pm

Concert Airtimes:
1. Monday 9/15 at 8pm (Live)
2. Tuesday 9/16 at 12am (West Coast Replay)
3. Wednesday 9/17 at 9am
4. Thursday 9/18 at 3pm
5. Friday 9/19 at 9pm
6. Saturday 9/20 at 6pm

• Like 1

Should have explained the uniqueness of the event and the slim chance of winning vs. The fact citi field isn't going anywhere.

• Like 1

Just got back from the show now.It was an amazing show to witness. I was so happy to win the tickets especially when I arrived tonight and saw how tiny the place was. I got to see Slash play from about three or four feet away, never witnessed him in such close quarters before. Does anyone know if they broadcast the entire show on Sirius? I sure hope someone recorded and uploads it for everyone to hear.

Here was the setlist.

1) You're A Lie

2) Nightrain

3) Halo

4) Standing In The Sun

5) Back From Cali

6) Stone Blind

7) You Could Be MIne

8) Dr.Alibi

9) You're Crazy

10) Not For Me

11) 30 Years To Life

12) Rocket Queen

13) Bent To Fly

14) Starlight

15) World On Fire

16) Anastasia

17) By The Sword

18) Sweet Child

19) Slither

20)Paradise City

Just got back from the show now.It was an amazing show to witness. I was so happy to win the tickets especially when I arrived tonight and saw how tiny the place was. I got to see Slash play from about three or four feet away, never witnessed him in such close quarters before. Does anyone know if they broadcast the entire show on Sirius? I sure hope someone recorded and uploads it for everyone to hear.

Here was the setlist.

1) You're A Lie

2) Nightrain

3) Halo

4) Standing In The Sun

5) Back From Cali

6) Stone Blind

7) You Could Be MIne

8) Dr.Alibi

9) You're Crazy

10) Not For Me

11) 30 Years To Life

12) Rocket Queen

13) Bent To Fly

14) Starlight

15) World On Fire

16) Anastasia

17) By The Sword

18) Sweet Child

19) Slither

20)Paradise City

There were ton's of people recording this on their phones and there were some camera's set up as well. I just hate watching a concert through my phone so I don't bother. None of the video's ever turn out good and the sound is even worse so it always turns into a waiste of time

• Like 1