Rob Ford thread

Zint

Someone owes someone something. Downzy and Coma? I am here to enforce the agreement.

Unfortunately, the bet was based on Rob Ford making it to October 1st and winning the election. He dropped out late September, meaning the bet was invalidated. I did offer to continue with Doug Ford in his place, but Coma wisely turned down that offer.

Had Rob stayed in the race though I would have been $25 richer :( Doug was a much better candidate than his brother. There's no way Rob would have done any better.

Someone owes someone something. Downzy and Coma? I am here to enforce the agreement.

Unfortunately, the bet was based on Rob Ford making it to October 1st and winning the election. He dropped out late September, meaning the bet was invalidated. I did offer to continue with Doug Ford in his place, but Coma wisely turned down that offer.

Had Rob stayed in the race though I would have been $25 richer :( Doug was a much better candidate than his brother. There's no way Rob would have done any better.

Darn. We should start a betting league for the Nov. 4th US Congressional elections; or maybe 2016?

• 1 year later...
  • downzy changed the title to Rob Ford thread