Day long sale - Appetite and Illusion vinyls

Don't know if everyone knows about this site Popmarket, but I signed up awhile ago I think for a Billy Joel box set, and I've been getting emails from them for awhile now. Each day, they have a different item or bundle on sale, and today's email is about GNR. I guess re-pressings, but Appetite and the Illusions on record for the relateively small price of $57, free shipping, once you sign up for the site.

Unfortunately I don't have the money, but certainly doesn't seem like a bad price for two double albums and then a classic debut, and they'd be cool to have on record. Sale only lasts another 18 hours, but maybe people here are interested while it lasts:

https://www.popmarket.com/popmarket/details/29333879?feature_id=32459420

They are the most recent "Back To Black" reissues by universal. Honestly I'd argue not to bother with it, they don't sound good at all. The 180gr. pressing thing is marketing bs.

Pick a used original pressing, on ebay, discogs or a local music store, your ears will be thankful.

best deal i ever got on vinyl: i worked at a record store years ago where the vinyl was being taken out of stock, which means eventually reduced to clearance; so the manager let us put some aside, and wait until the clearance started, and everything was $2. i got brand new copies of appetite for destruction, is this it?, live at leeds, OK Computer, that double-lp live Led Zep album Song Remains the Same (that retailed for $60) and more for $2 each.