MyGNR's "Top 10 GN'R Songs" VOTING THREAD... Round Two

Vote now!  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

there were only 13 votes cast (including my own) before i edited the poll, so i don't think it will ultimately be too unfair -- i imagine most of the first voters would be the regulars such as yourselves coming back to check.

however, if you really want me to restart the whole thing, cast your votes yay or nay here. :lol:

there were only 13 votes cast (including my own) before i edited the poll, so i don't think it will ultimately be too unfair -- i imagine most of the first voters would be the regulars such as yourselves coming back to check.

however, if you really want me to restart the whole thing, cast your votes yay or nay here. :lol:

So are we voting for 5 or 6? Cos I Only voted for 5 now...

Vote for six.

Thread is open for one more day!

What a fail this is. :lol:

also, for anyone who thinks leaving WTTJ out of the poll for the first couple hours affected its ranking? honestly it received close to the lowest number of votes in the initial voting thread when everything was tallied up, so this falls in line with what i was expecting. people are still voting for the album cuts rather than the singles.

So sad to see TWAT in the top 10. Axl fans are crazy. Well, it won't feature on the next round, anyway...

(Better on the other hand, I could tolerate)

I'm not an Axl fan by any means and voted for TWAT...

Also you can tolerate Better but not TWAT?

ROFL

Yep. I consider Better a good pop/rock song and TWAT a pretentious mess. From this Top 10 list, TWAT is the worst by far. Just my opinion of course. Like I said, it won't be on the next round so no biggie.

Edited by ProstituteComa

Vote for six.

Thread is open for one more day!

What a fail this is. :lol:

also, for anyone who thinks leaving WTTJ out of the poll for the first couple hours affected its ranking? honestly it received close to the lowest number of votes in the initial voting thread when everything was tallied up, so this falls in line with what i was expecting. people are still voting for the album cuts rather than the singles.

No pleased ER, you waited long enough for Coma to scrape through into the next round now it is beating Civil War! :o

I call foul!!! :D