50 Cent ripping the shit out of Floyd Mayweather cuz he can't read

Len Cnut

Wow, listening to him was painful.... seriously, why not just learn already.

Ever heard of dyslexia?

I don't like Floyd by any stretch of the imagination but to make fun of him because of this, nagl.

What does DNA stand for?
National Dyslexic Association :lol:

Wow, listening to him was painful.... seriously, why not just learn already.

Ever heard of dyslexia?

I don't like Floyd by any stretch of the imagination but to make fun of him because of this, nagl.

Is that a rhetorical question? If he has dyslexia, he shouldn't have attempted to read something over the radio, because like I said, it was painful to listen to.

"even if"

We're talking about a master technician. Of course he'd get shots in. 50 wouldn't even know what hit him.

This. I don't think weight and stature matters that much in a fight.

Notwithstanding any Bruce Lees that might be walking the streets, yes it does man, it's why they have weight divisions in sports like boxing, because it matters a helluva lot, a shit heavyweight, in a boxing ring, would drill someone Mayweathers size, standard, it's just plain science, he would not be able to hurt them and they would...even with a jab. And the same works on the street, if you're some little rat and the guy against you is 200 plus pounds he could just pick you up and chuck you.

I got a mate called Jo, whoose really short and quite skinny but FUUUUCK me if this guy ain't got more heart than anybody I've ever seen. He took on this ex squaddie Algerian fella in the church courtyard once and this guy was just picking him up and chucking him onto the grass again and again and again and he just kept going for it so like, you do have a point, there are instances where the smaller guy can get one over one the bigger guy but those instances are the exception to the rule. This mate of mine, he fights and he fights often but even he will fuckin' pick his shots, he knows not to go after some big fucker because the fact of the matter is he someone thats THAT much bigger than you when they hit you it's gonna fuck you up.

I remember when Roy Jones went up from Middleweght to Heavyweight to win the championship and there was talk of him fighting Mike Tyson and his people just say no, no way, no way ever...and around this time Tyson weren't the Tyson of old no more and Roy Jones was peak Roy Jones, back in a time where Roy was considered like the greatest thing since sliced bread, doing weird things like triple hooks and right hand leads cuz he was so fast and accurate, he was just amazing, earth shatteringly good...but his people weren't having it, their words were 'it's like putting a mack truck up against a toy car'...and this is despite the fact that Roy had actually put on the weight...but it just doesn't work like that, he only fought one heavyweight, John Ruiz and then went back down in weight, having picked the softest touch heavyweight champ ever.

And if someone like TI can touch Floyd Mayweather at a burger joint in Las Vegas I dread to think what someone like Fif' would do. Emmanuel Steward himself said Fif' was very skilful. But all he would need is the ability to throw a punch, if he connected Floyd would be seeing tweety birds, you can deflect shit off your gloves or shake off a glancing clipped blow in a street fight like you can in a boxing ring...much less when the persons got like a 60 plus pound weight advantage on you.

Edited by Lennie Godber