Hipsters

Ace Nova

inb4 our resident forum hipsters claim "hipsters" aren't even a thing

I haven't been hanging around much college students lately, so I don't really know any hipsters anymore. But one thing I've noticed about these people is they desperately want to fit in among "creative types" without you know, being creative at all. They think being quirky and safely fashionable + namedropping every non-mainstream artist they listen to = creative. It's hilarious. That and they must grow all the facial hair they possibly can, even if they really can't grow any. Most boring, disingenuous people in the fucking world.

• Like 1

Oh don't worry, I've learned a lot. Like for example - if you see creepy old men who upload pictures of their overly-pale selves whilst covering their face with one hand to the internet, don't engage that person in conversation....ever.

Keep it DOOMY motherfucker!!!!!! :facepalm:

Edited by Broskirose

Oh don't worry, I've learned a lot. Like for example - if you see creepy old men who upload pictures of their overly-pale selves whilst covering their face with one hand to the internet, don't engage that person in conversation....ever.

Keep it DOOMY motherfucker!!!!!! :facepalm:

OMG stranger danger!!!

Virgins aren't my type Broski, you're safe.

• Like 1

I googled 'hipster' and came to the conclusion, I have a lot of 'hipster' in me. :lol:

The difference I like all kinds of music, but a lot of things are the same.

I know many people, who buy vintage style clothes, love art, ride on bikes (I am dutch, so..), love second hand shops, are interested in food (preferably organic), practice yoga, wear dirty sneakers, drink coffee and wine. Seems my whole neighberhood are 'hipsters' . Guess 'hipsters' are actually very mainstream here :lol:

• Like 1

I googled 'hipster' and came to the conclusion, I have a lot of 'hipster' in me. :lol:

The difference I like all kinds of music, but a lot of things are the same.

I know many people, who buy vintage style clothes, love art, ride on bikes (I am dutch, so..), love second hand shops, are interested in food (preferably organic), practice yoga, wear dirty sneakers, drink coffee and wine. Seems my whole neighberhood are 'hipsters' . Guess 'hipsters' are actually very mainstream here :lol:

Netherlands?

Yes

A lot of liberals there

(which is not neccesarily a bad thing :D )