Hipsters

Ace Nova

The correct way to reach a conclusion on this matter is a third party, one who ain't interested in Dad Rock or Hipsterism to give you an impartial perspective. And the response there would more than likely be 'you're both a bunch of cunts' because most people don't care enough about singing and dancing minstrels to construct their own little Reich around it.

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 1

I googled 'hipster' and came to the conclusion, I have a lot of 'hipster' in me. :lol:

The difference I like all kinds of music, but a lot of things are the same.

I know many people, who buy vintage style clothes, love art, ride on bikes (I am dutch, so..), love second hand shops, are interested in food (preferably organic), practice yoga, wear dirty sneakers, drink coffee and wine. Seems my whole neighberhood are 'hipsters' . Guess 'hipsters' are actually very mainstream here :lol:

I think college educated people and hipsters are different. Real hipsters are very self conscious/knowingly fake. The definition of hipster went mainstream to then include alternative or arty (see European) To Americans alternative is anything European or arty. Sometimes potential hipsters become accepted into mainstream culture through some classic rock loop hole. If any average American sees Robin Finck on the street they probably think hipster weirdo. If you make money maybe suddenly you aren't a hipster, it's just a crime to be poor and arty I guess. But I don't think this is the true definition of a hipster. But the hipster look became fashion so now we don't know who to kill. Edited by wasted

The correct way to reach a conclusion on this matter is a third party, one who ain't interested in Dad Rock or Hipsterism to give you an impartial perspective. And the response there would more than likely be 'you're both a bunch of cunts' because most people don't care enough about singing and dancing minstrels to construct their own little Reich around it.

But these are the people who named Hipsters in Williamsburg? Ordinary folk who hate arty types moving into poor area and gentrificationing it or whatever. It's the status quo that is the Reich if see what I mean. They can't take anything different.

Some people were just born bothered, i wouldn't let it trouble ya.

You're right like. Some people are right mardy cunts these days. I mean y'know, like gettin' all precious and girly and pissing their pants over nothing? Deleting accounts and storming off like a big fuckin' noofter and all that aye? :lol:

• Like 1

Some people were just born bothered, i wouldn't let it trouble ya.

You're right like. Some people are right mardy cunts these days. I mean y'know, like gettin' all precious and girly and pissing their pants over nothing? Deleting accounts and storming off like a big fuckin' noofter and all that aye? :lol:

I know, pathetic innit? Minute things don't go their way they flounce off, giving it the dying swan bit like *stands up and does Shakespearian pose, brow resting on the back of his hand* suspend me will ya?!?! Whyyyyyy I'll show you! :lol: Only to be back five minutes later, cap in hand like, 'can i play with you again? I guess it's just how some folks were raised, the fuckin' slags :lol:

It's better to just think of people in varying levels of cuntishness

Having presumed beforehand that the entire human race has some degree of cunt in them, which begs the philosophical question can one be a little bit of a cunt, or is the human state of cuntishness an absolute? I'm gonna have a spliff and ponder that, I'll get back to you with my conclusion as I can sense that you're just captivated by the possibilities here :D

• Like 1