Does An Alternate Mix Of "Civil War" exist?

Since there are two different mixes of "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" (Days Of Thunders Soundtrack with the rawer drum sound, more vocal ad libs, and subtle guitar edits + slide/kickoff piece missing from the end, and the UYI 2 mix) and there is also a third version which is technically an edit, not a mix, which appears on the Walmart UYI CD that cuts out Josh Richman's blurb, I am wondering if an alternate mix of "Civil War" exists.

I remember "Civil War" first appearing on the "Nobody's Child:Romanian Angel Appeal" benefit album in 1990. I had the cassette but I have misplaced it over the years. Since it and KOHD were both released in 1990 before Mike Clink decided to give a cohesive drum sound to everything on UYI in 1991 I have to believe that there is an alternate mix. The reason I'm curious is A. I'm a completist and B. I've always preferred the "Days Of Thunder" version of KOHD. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I've looked on youtube but haven't come up with anything.

I have outtake rehearsals of it but wasn't aware of any alternative mix! Interesting what you say about the Nobody's Child Romanian Angel Appeal...Maybe a search for that is in order, huh?

In research apparently there is a 4 seconds difference between 1990 CD 7.36 and Illusions 7.40...So possible...Or just a longer fade?