Bought "new" CD shirt!

SALonghorn

This might be "new" to me, but I bought a CD t-shirt at a local Half Price Book. The shirts were all new as the folded up creases were still visible on the shirts. Only $6.99!

I can't post a pic here as my posts freezes. It is the image of the hand holding the star balloon with the people poking out and the mushroom smoke in the background. The GNR CD logo is under the main image. They were available in gray/black.

This might be "new" to me, but I bought a CD t-shirt at a local Half Price Book. The shirts were all new as the folded up creases were still visible on the shirts. Only $6.99!

I can't post a pic here as my posts freezes. It is the image of the hand holding the star balloon with the people poking out and the mushroom smoke in the background. The GNR CD logo is under the main image. They were available in gray/black.

I saw a "new" CD shirt pop up in my local record store the other day too. It was the one similar to the Hammerstein shirts but without the dates on the back: classic "Guns N' Roses" letter with a chinese "G&R" under neath. I may pick one up to replace my dying Hammerstein shirt.