Slash on Howard Stern on SiriusXM tomorrow 9/16

ericy210

Slash's solo's have gone downhill since he left GNR. I like the Slither, FTP, By The Sword. But really I think Axl was able to get those solo's out of Slash which made him a guitar icon. Izzy's sound was a perfect fit for him but I've never heard him praise Izzy once.

Apparently you haven't listened to "World On Fire"

Someone on another (non gnr) forum I read mentioned meeting him, their verdict was sweet but much shorter than expected. I think we have been fed an illusion from the hat and countless pictures of him next to Axl. Lol

Many celebrities are short, it seems. I think Marc was asked the question and he said they were all average size, except for Duff. So to me, I think they're all rather short.

Maybe it's the angle of the picture too.

I agree with Howard, Slash's November Rain outro gives you the chills, every time.

The NR outro might be my favorite 2 minutes of music ever.

I just thought it was the coolest thing ever at the time with Slash doing the outro on top of the piano from the video.

I agree with Howard, Slash's November Rain outro gives you the chills, every time.

I just thought it was the coolest thing ever at the time with Slash doing the outro on top of the piano from the video.

Yes, it was the coolest thing ever, and it still gives me the chills. I loved it live too, with Slash sat on top of the piano.

The coma outro/vocals would be my favorite 2.5 minutes of music ever.

Yes, it was the coolest thing ever, and it still gives me the chills. I loved it live too, with Slash sat on top of the piano.

Axl-Rose-and-Slash-axl-rose-and-slash-15

:wub:

If Axl ever wants a platform to unleash why he hates slash it will be on the Stern show. But mainly I want Axl on for the stories of everything after UYI tour ended. If we are being honest Axl has the only trustworthy account of those days. (Atleast between the band members)

Imagine Axl discussing the corn rows, the voice change, the face change, and Chinese democracy! Probably will never happen though haha I'm sure if he was on though he would get into the breakup of the band. When it comes to that though I tend to believe Axl's account. Slash and Duff were still messed up at the time, so idk how believable their timeline is.