Robert Plant's new album Lullaby аnd... The Ceaseless Roar

GivenToFly

Listened to it for a third time. It's so good! How does he do it? He puts out a superb album every three years and each is so different from the ones before! I love that he does his own thing and neither tries to revive his past nor does he emulate present trends. The result is music that he truly believes in, that he truly enjoys making, he puts his soul into it and it shows in the quality of the output. I love the guy!

I like it.

Does he tour? I'm guessing not really.

Yeah he has actually been playing quite a bit with this band! I saw Plant last year and have tickets to see him next month, he still puts on a phenominal show

I really like how interesting and fresh this album sounds, instead of retreading the styles he has already done he is more into creating an album that has its own identity and sound

Each album since Fate of Nations has sounded different.

That is true, however I think this album is one of the more dramatic changes in sound for him. I really respect his mindset to keep the music fresh and interesting from album to album, to me that is a true artist