Question for Marc

Tonyp44

I was lucky enough to be selected to see Slash at the santos party house on Monday. There was a meet and greet but due to time he would not sign anything. During PC I whipped out my huge GnR flag that I got Adler to sign a few years back. At first he said no but then turned around and signed my flag. He was totally fucking cool as he did not have to do that. What is the best way to contact him just to say thank you? I really appreciate it!

It was before the show. 40 people won the little orange sticker. Sirius xm called me to tell me I was selected.

I dont want his fucking phone number just wanted to show him a little appreciation. People like you make this place the shit hole that it is. Damn smooth is real cool let me tell you.

It was before the show. 40 people won the little orange sticker. Sirius xm called me to tell me I was selected.

I dont want his fucking phone number just wanted to show him a little appreciation. People like you make this place the shit hole that it is. Damn smooth is real cool let me tell you.

And I thought I was lucky to have won tix to the show

If you have twitter just send him one. If you don´t, try Facebook he has an official page. If you don´t have Facebook then I don´t know

If you have twitter just send him one. If you don´t, try Facebook he has an official page. If you don´t have Facebook then I don´t know

That stuff is probably managed. He would most likely have a better chance of the sentiment getting to him by tweeting his wife.

The last few tours people have been saying Slash will sign but not take photos with fans after the show (I'm assuming this means the people waiting by the bus not those who purchase ridiculously priced meet&greet packages) That's not cool as alot of people will just sell whatever they get signed but maybe Slash doesn't care since he's a millionaire ten times over.It'd be pretty hard to sell a picture of yourself with Slash. Personally I'd rather have a photo with someone than their name scribbled on something.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

We got photos too but they are coming from sirius. We were not allowed to take any photos with our phones. We had to pair up with two other guys two on each side and took pictures in front of a sirius xm poster. It was very very quick and then he took the stage ten minutes later. No pictures or autographs but that was sirius not slash as he kept telling the staff to slow down because he didnt want to be rude to the fans. There was a strict curfew they had to follow so I get it. It was still a awesome time.

• 3 weeks later...

Sure thing, his email is Slash@gmail.com and his number is +00 1 213 X7654321

go to his website, he will likely have some address for fan mail. You can't contact Slash the same way you can Bumble or Richard. Better yet, thank him on Twitter... if he responds it's more than likely that it's him... the other way would likely be an assistant.