Favorite Single song performance ever

Guns N' Roses - Paradise City (Freddie Mercury Tr:

I agree with Gibbo and it's an easy choice. When I read the title of this thread, this is the song and performance that comes to mind instantly. A band on top of the world and the King of Kings if you will in relation to everyone else who was there on that day for that day. Nobody could touch GnR on this day and THIS performance is the peak of their career in my opinion. Plus the performance kicks ass, they all looked badass and Axl sounded incredible.

Guns N' Roses - Paradise City (Freddie Mercury Tr: http://youtu.be/93JO_tbDdmw

I agree with Gibbo and it's an easy choice. When I read the title of this thread, this is the song and performance that comes to mind instantly. A band on top of the world and the King of Kings if you will in relation to everyone else who was there on that day for that day. Nobody could touch GnR on this day and THIS performance is the peak of their career in my opinion. Plus the performance kicks ass, they all looked badass and Axl sounded incredible.

Yep I had this video on my YouTube channel for 11 months and it already has over 1 million views been watched for 9 years straight so far

That PC live from Freddie is pure gold. If you don't know a damn thing about rock and roll, or just watched that for the first time ever and never knew who GNR were, you would know that you are watching badasses. My God, Axl and Slash were special type guys that don't come around too much. Matt Duff and Gilby were really into it, but Axl and Slash were such stars among stars.. Great stage presence for both.

Axl was literally perfect, I don't care what year or era it is, Axl brings the goddamn intensity here and the band is flawless.

I honestly never understood the love for this performance. I think it's probably their most overrated performance. Axl to me sounds constipated for half the song. Moments of greatness but at the end he's losing it. Far far far from "literally perfect". Musically too I always found this to be pretty week. Something about it makes it sound like a pop version of Nightrain to me. I never got the love for 2006 Axl. I thought he sounded better in 2010.

Your opinion is as valid as mine, therefore we agree to disagree. I could name many other performances from 87 to 93 and 06 to 10 even some recent ones but this is my fave Nightrain, it's all about the FIRE being there and everything coming together in the setting to make it magical, I think he has superb voice control throughout it, true 2010 his performances were sublime once he'd warmed up, the consistency was remarkable and I have several particular favourites from that year but I haven't really seen him hit the old stuff like this one, just how I feel.

My favourite Bad Apples:

Lol isn't that the only Bad Apples available?

Exactly.

And this live version is absolutely stunning, at least 18 times better than the album version.

I used to not like this song, but then I listened to this live version and I couldn't believe how good the song actually is.

My favourite Bad Apples:

Exactly.

And this live version is absolutely stunning, at least 18 times better than the album version.

I used to not like this song, but then I listened to this live version and I couldn't believe how good the song actually is.

Yeah lots of Izzy here.

My favourite Bad Apples:

Exactly.

Yeah lots of Izzy here.

Yeah!