BREAKING: AVRIL LAVIGNE AND CHAD KROEGER DIVORCING

WFA

1410971745_169076289_chad-kroeger-avril-

This rockstar romance may be coming to an end. Avril Lavigne and Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger are headed for a split after a year of marriage, insiders reveal exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly.

"It's over," a source tells Us. "He has been going around L.A. telling people that they are divorcing."

Kroeger, 39, popped the question to Lavigne, 29, in August 2012 after dating for a month. They wed in an intimate ceremony in the South of France in July 2013.

Despite their troubles, the couple have yet to hint about a strain in their relationship in public. In July, the Canadian singer gushed via Twitter about the 17-carat emerald-cut ring Kroeger gifted her for their first wedding anniversary.

Lavigne was previously married to Sum 41 singer Deryck Whibley from 2006 to 2010. She dated Brody Jenner for two years until their split in January 2012 and was previously linked to Wilmer Valderrama.

Oh my goodness? Really? So that weird "Hello Kitty" song/video (which is really weird and may make your head explode in a unpleasant way) that Lavigne and Kroeger did was all for nought? BOOOOOOOOO. Why release that crap if you guys aren't going to make it in that relationship?

Edited by Anguyen92

What an unfortunate and disappointing affect on my life this is going to take being that both of them are clearly meant for each other. Out of endless fantastic canadian act they are just different. Could be that both have no song structures, collected from a selling market with utterly generic crap and are abysmal turds that i wouldn't rank as artists or higher than shit. Was quickly ridden of these pansies the moment of hearing their spewed garbage and up until that point had never been more bored in my entire life. They must know how putrid they are because everything ever marketed was trash, weren't we tortured with puddle of mudd and saliva enough? Either way, there is no decent coverage or cash to grab anymore so they should go away.

Wow divorced twice before even turning 30. Seriously, why do these people even marry ? Is it just for attention or an expensive diamond ring ? For attention, I guess. Losers.

Divorced twice before 30 is probably an accurate reflection of their audience. That is how they remind me of who I really am.

I never knew Avril Lavinge was married to razor-face out of Nickelback, sure she could've done better than that.

She just wanted to be a big rock star and hang out at the coolest bars.

Edited by Mr. Dude