BREAKING: AVRIL LAVIGNE AND CHAD KROEGER DIVORCING

WFA

Wow divorced twice before even turning 30. Seriously, why do these people even marry ? Is it just for attention or an expensive diamond ring ? For attention, I guess. Losers.

Saves going out and looking for it on a Saturday night see, get one, have a good ol' time with it and then when you're done you out it for a newer model, sort of like buying a motor.

She just wanted to be a big rock star and hang out at the coolest bars.

Which kinda deepens the mystery don'tcha think? :lol:
Edited by Lennie Godber

Wow divorced twice before even turning 30. Seriously, why do these people even marry ? Is it just for attention or an expensive diamond ring ? For attention, I guess. Losers.

Divorced twice before 30 is probably an accurate reflection of their audience. That is how they remind me of who I really am.

I never knew Avril Lavinge was married to razor-face out of Nickelback, sure she could've done better than that.

The fact that you know those songs well enough to quote them is concerning

I quite like Complicated as a song. Get rid of the fuckin' lyrics, they're shit but i like the tune itself and the vocal melody. Just the bitch singing it and the words suck...and the fact that whoevers playing it needs to lay into it a bit more.

Edited by Lennie Godber

I quite like Complicated as a song. Get rid of the fuckin' lyrics, they're shit but i like the tune itself and the vocal melody. Just the bitch singing it and the words suck...and the fact that whoevers playing it needs to lay into it a bit more.

Ah yes Complicated, nothing like listening to a 15 year old telling you "life's like this" ;)

Ah yes Complicated, nothing like listening to a 15 year old telling you "life's like this" ;)

Get rid of the fuckin' lyrics
Just the bitch singing it and the words suck

Divorced twice before 30 is probably an accurate reflection of their audience. That is how they remind me of who I really am.

I never knew Avril Lavinge was married to razor-face out of Nickelback, sure she could've done better than that.

You must know them too if you know that I know them.

They've been played on radio constantly for years- its impossible to not know them.

Get rid of the fuckin' lyrics
Just the bitch singing it and the words suck

I'd go a step further and just get rid of the song entirely :)

Well, that was her demographic when she recorded it. Its really not that complicated.

You must know them too if you know that I know them.

They've been played on radio constantly for years- its impossible to not know them.

Dammit I've been rumbled! :D

• Like 1