If you died and your account here was found after your death

GivenToFly

My father already knows everything there is to know about me and my thoughts, so I wouldn't mind him reading anything. Same to my best friend. I might mind mother, and some of her side of the family, but for different reasons entirely with them. Although to be honest, I have yet to post any rude things, or personal or sad sack stuff on here, and I don't plan on doing so. I don't think reading my posts would really give a good idea of how I really am. It might give good insight into what I pretend and want to be, which is this smiley happy go lucky guy, but it wouldn't let you have a good look into my actual psyche. I wouldn't want to harm anybody's mental state that way, heh.

I honestly feel my own problems are, basically, bullshit, and that it's wrong for me to want to bring someone else down by venting just because I feel down most of the time. Aside from the little peek you had with that last sentence, the only truths my posts here would tell you is that I liked movies, TV and a band called Guns N' Roses. Also, assuming the link hasn't expired and I haven't taken it down yet, you'd have the misfortune of knowing what my ugly mug looks like, haha. I guess it would make for an alright legacy. Could be way worse.

• Like 1

Who's face is that photoshopped over mine? :lol:

You guys know I'm the one on the left, right? :unsure:

Such an awful picture too. I look pretty different from then, honestly.

Looks like Fred Savage :lol:

LMAO it is :lol:

:max:

When I had my long hair back when I joined (to my shoulders), I kind of used to look like Heath Ledger with long hair. I never saw the resemblance until someone on here actually pointed it out.

• Like 1