An example of what's wrong with today's music and the industry as a whole

Bono

It used to be the drugs complimented the music. Then the music complimented the drugs. Now music is a soundtrack to people's antidepressants.

I agree.

Sat in a tire all day.

The first sign of insanity is talking to yourself. Agreeing with yourself is when you need to start to really worry. But if you start arguing with yourself... well, you'd better get help.

?

It used to be the drugs complimented the music. Then the music complimented the drugs. Now music is a soundtrack to people's antidepressants.

I agree.

Sat in a tire all day.

The first sign of insanity is talking to yourself. Agreeing with yourself is when you need to start to really worry. But if you start arguing with yourself... well, you'd better get help.

Insanity fears Wasted.

• Like 2

I agree.

Sat in a tire all day.

Insanity fears Wasted.
Insanity better run bcos I'm coming straight outta the asylum.

I agree.

Sat in a tire all day.

?

I would never argue with any of my selves.