So I've decided to read the Quran

Georgy Zhukov

Its a horrible situation. And yeah, it is a form of brainwashing. But (I can only speak for my country or origin) if you are a poor farm boy with zero hope of making money and living any kind of standard of life, and when extremist groups offer you food and education and more and successive leaderships fail you, well what then?

Its a horrible situation. And yeah, it is a form of brainwashing. But (I can only speak for my country or origin) if you are a poor farm boy with zero hope of making money and living any kind of standard of life, and when extremist groups offer you food and education and more and successive leaderships fail you, well what then?

Why don't you fuck off back to your country of origin then innit you black bastard :lol:

It's pretty clear on killing another muslim as well. You will not enter heaven and I believe it even says, there is nothing you can do to change that. But some nowadays, just say somebody isn't a true muslim and so are allowed to.

You can defend yourself against people attacking muslims (like the jews in the example given by Len), but you can't start it yourself. And that's exactly were it goes wrong. When are you attacked? That's open to many interpretations.

About women, if I recall correctly the book was actually more liberal than the bible. I was suprised by that. And the more women thing, it's only allowed when treating exactly the same. If you put it in that time period, with all the wars going on, there were probably a lot more women than men. But it's still annoying, women do not have the same rights. But I think in the 'women rights' issue, culture and religion are definately often too mixed up. Not only in the western view of it, but also under muslims imo.

Anyway the book is open for interpretations, but with the supporting books a lot less then the bible for example.

But just as every religion it's often explained as people see fit. Just to ease their own guilt. But also again culture and religion are often mixed up with eachother.

I could never be religious and after reading any of those books, it only made me more convinced. Certainly cause it's explained often in such a weird way by people. But of all books this one was definately the most difficult one to read.

Please correct me when I am wrong Len, it's been a long time ago see.

Edited by MB.

I know it's a popular idea but religious people just aren't that smart. All these praying isn't going to get MTV videos made is it if you're honest. You can pray but it's never going to rain Tom Cruise level actors. Scientology is like the Al Qaeda of Hollywood. In the future there will be a Scientology camp training terrorists in the desert outside Vegas. The whole world is full of looters and witchdoctors. It's just skint ones get on their jet skis and starting throw rocks. Hungry people don't stay hungry for long especially if there's a Jihad Burger joint in the hood.

These extremists are no different than a lot of Evangelical leaders who've made fortunes off poor people donating whatever they have. Except when Christian leaders hurt people's bank accounts, Islamic extremists depend on the lives of the poor. There's plenty of them, and since they can't read they can twist the words of Quran and Haldith as much as they want.

• Like 1

These extremists are no different than a lot of Evangelical leaders who've made fortunes off poor people donating whatever they have. Except when Christian leaders hurt people's bank accounts, Islamic extremists depend on the lives of the poor. There's plenty of them, and since they can't read they can twist the words of Quran and Haldith as much as they want.

It appears that you think that a scammer defrauding money from parishioners is no different than someone that convinces a fool to blow up a bus full of people. Surely, that is not what you meant.

It appears that you think that a scammer defrauding money from parishioners is no different than someone that convinces a fool to blow up a bus full of people. Surely, that is not what you meant.

How about the Catholic ones that used to go around collecting for 'the cause' in Ireland?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/01/05/1051978/-Another-day-another-pro-life-terrorist-bombs-an-abortion-clinic#

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/01/05/1051978/-Another-day-another-pro-life-terrorist-bombs-an-abortion-clinic#

Non sequitur! What does a couple of crazies that attacked an abortion clinic have to do with a scammer defrauding his parishioners, or a religious cult that encourages fools to strap on bombs and blow up as many innocent people as he/she possible can?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/MuslimApologies?src=hash

Muslims apologizing for everything. You get some assholes who ask them to apologize for terrorism but they won't because terrorists are not Muslims. They just don't get it.

Edited by Georgy Zhukov

Muslims apologizing for everything. You get some assholes who ask them to apologize for terrorism but they won't because terrorists are not Muslims. They just don't get it.

Some of the stuff is pretty funny....but if someone didn't know any better, they would think Muslims invented everything....even Math.

Some of the stuff is pretty funny....but if someone didn't know any better, they would think Muslims invented everything....even Math.

Math is the language of God.

Thats not exactly what they're saying though is it...you can't deny the importance of Arabs in the evolution of mathematics though.

Thats not exactly what they're saying though is it...you can't deny the importance of Arabs in the evolution of mathematics though.
1 of your lot + 2 pounds of Semtex = ..............

:lol: