Your guilty pleasure songs/artists/albums/genres

slash23579

The only time I ever felt guilty about music I listened to was playing Live Era in a car ride with my family recently after not listening to GNR for a while.

I didn't remember the lyrics being so misogynistic, racist and trashy. I cringed so many times. Axl screaming "LITTLE BITCH!" during My Michelle comes to mind.

I don't care i anyone knows what I listen to and I'm not embarrassed by anything, I like a lot of different things for a lot of different occasions/moods. I would say GNR is my guilty pleasure, not because I listen to them, because I don't care if everyone knows that, but because it's still that important to me. That's the embarrassing/guilty pleasure part.

• Like 2

What are your guilty pleasure songs/artists/albums/genres?

I don't believe in "guilty pleasures" overall. I'm pretty much ok with everything I listen to and really don't care who does or doesn't like it.

HOWEVER.... I do have one song that I'm damn near ashamed to say I like, but for some reason I just love it:

I don't believe in "guilty pleasures" overall. I'm pretty much ok with everything I listen to and really don't care who does or doesn't like it.

HOWEVER.... I do have one song that I'm damn near ashamed to say I like, but for some reason I just love it:

Starship are brilliant.

By conventional standards, I should probably cringe at all my music tastes: but they're my tastes, so I'm not too fussed!

• Like 1

I was 110% with you until you posted that giant slice of hooray for tolerance!ry. :lol:
  • Like 1

The Pretenders, Blondie and eating chocolate, lots of chocolate

Hey I love Blondie, why you gotta be guilty bout Blondie?!?! Pretenders are pretty cool too.

On topic:

Nothing, if i don't like it's cuz it's shit and if i do like it it's cuz it's not.

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 1

I am not really ashamed of anything. I like so many genres of music.

Guess I don't tell many people liking some hardhouse or even one step further hardcore house though. It's not very age appropriate and it's always linked to drugsuse in my country. Which I have never done btw.

And in the days (a long time ago) when I used to go to party's like that, I never told people I liked some commercial hardcore as well. It was so not done :lol:

Edited by MB.

So many guilty pleasures, so little internet...

Ok, if I have to choose one, maybe Poison. I know they suck, but when I hear one of their songs, it reminds me of when life was so much simpler. The first band I ever "got into" as a kid, and "Every Rose" was one of the first songs I learned on guitar. Always gonna have a soft spot for them.

Or maybe Willie Nelson...

...or Meatloaf...

...I need to stop now.

The Pretenders, Blondie and eating chocolate, lots of chocolate

Hey I love Blondie, why you gotta be guilty bout Blondie?!?! Pretenders are pretty cool too.

On topic:

Nothing, if i don't like it's cuz it's shit and if i do like it it's cuz it's not.

Number of times Len mentions the fact that he posts on a gnr forum when he is with the bros in London: O.

• Like 1