So Morrissey is pretty much the best male singer of the last 30 years.....

Towelie

If you don't agree then you're wrong.

Seeing him for the first time at the end of November.

My top 10 Morrissey solo songs:

1. Art Hounds

2. On The Streets I Ran

3. Ammunition

4. Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself

5. Everyday Is Like Sunday

6. The National Front Disco

7. The Last Of The Famous International Playboys

8. This Is Not Your Country

9. I'm Ok By Myself

10. All The Lazy Dykes

My top 10 Smiths songs:

1. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want

2. The Hand That Rocks The Cradle

3. Paint A Vulgar Picture

4. How Soon Is Now

5. What Difference Does It Make?

6. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

7. Never Had No One Ever

8. Death Of A Disco Dancer

9. This Charming Man

10. Bigmouth Strikes Again

Edited by Towelie

Moz is a fuckin' G, where you seeing him, when, is he touring?!?! Why didn't someone tell me, you're in Engl

and ain't ya Towelie, that means his coming this way, whoopee! :D

Len, you're back??? Where the fuck ya been? Board ain't been the same without you.

Mozza playing o2 arena in November. A bit of a soul-less venue, but if anyone can bring some soul to the place it's Mozza.

I hate the Smiths. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out is the whiniest, most pathetic song ever written.

I can see why someone might say it's whiney but music expresses the range of human emotion, does it not? Ergo, it's all valid. The point I'm trying to make is that whiney isn't enough to make a song bad, in my opinion. No state of human emotion is, in fact they're kinda essential to the idea of expressing oneself, which is what music is end of the day. Romeo and Juliette was whiney if you wanna look at it like that.

I love The Smiths more than the air i breathe :)

Edited by Lennie Godber

I hate the Smiths. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out is the whiniest, most pathetic song ever written.

I can see why someone might say it's whiney but music expresses the range of human emotion, does it not? Ergo, it's all valid. The point I'm trying to make is that whiney isn't enough to make a song bad, in my opinion. No state of human emotion is, in fact they're kinda essential to the idea of expressing oneself, which is what music is end of the day. Romeo and Juliette was whiney if you wanna look at it like that.

Yeah, I don't like the air you've breathed either. Its mucky. :lol:

Yeah, I don't like the air you've breathed either. Its mucky. :lol:

And you can shut up for a start cuz you blatantly like the songs, you just wanna give it like you're some kinda red meat wolfing, cigar smoking geezer of geezers when deep down you're just a brow-beaten northern youth that desperately wishes he could bring the delicate flower he is inside out in the open that it maybe bloom and blossom. Give in McLeod, give in to your inner poof :lol: