Do you like your job

Duff27

I don't care about work

Betting on sports is fun and i have the bankroll (from previous jobs) to do this at full time

If i consider sport betting work, then i'm fine with it

(I do have a college degree but i don't care anymore about work, welfare, retirement fund and shit like this. Just making money as much as possible)

What the fuck? That's awesome!

I deliver pizzas twenty hours a week and live with mom and dad. The job kicks ass but don't get paid shit. I'm trying to be a full time carrier and move to an apartment because my parents literally fucking hate me now. Won't even talk to me.

I should have taken my life more seriously from high school. I thought I was doing the right thing.

I currently sell women's clothing in a department store 1 1/2 hour's train ride either way from where I live. I have two university degrees and spent the first half of this year doing an internship related to my studies (i.e. field volcanology on several highly active volcanoes). I believe I could be earning my living in a more rewarding fashion, but at the moment I have no better offers.

It's not volcanology (or anything like it I presume), but you've got a geography degree, don't you? You can join me in the transport planning industry. There are plenty of geographers working in this field.

I currently sell women's clothing in a department store 1 1/2 hour's train ride either way from where I live. I have two university degrees and spent the first half of this year doing an internship related to my studies (i.e. field volcanology on several highly active volcanoes). I believe I could be earning my living in a more rewarding fashion, but at the moment I have no better offers.

There are plenty of geographers working in this field.

Ba dum chee!

There are plenty of geographers working in this field.

Ba dum chee!

Ha! I didn't realize. Pun entirely unintended.

I was signed in to do season delivery helper work with UPS. I'll be sitting in a truck with a driver helping unload packages during the holiday season. It's forty hours a week, maybe more and the pay is $15 an hour. This sounds fun.

Also I will be delivering pizza, or plan to keep that as a side job.

That's nice, always happy customers then. (Unless you're late.) Beats a customer service.