Is there any food you've been afraid to try but ended up loving

Duff27

Toad in the Hole was a dish I once feared then later tolerated.

It is a pointless dish, all it does is turn the yorkshire soggy, it is worth the extra washing up to cook your sausages separately
Nothing like a good toad in the hole! Tho I aggree about the Yorkshire. I also prefer to use gourmet Cumberland sausages to give it a nice bit of flavour

Stop sounding like the kind of Dutchy who brings loads of hagelslag, drop and potatoes on vacation. :P

I bring good dutch cheese, you know from a real cheese store, with me on vacation and I am not kidding, does that count? ;)

Stop sounding like the kind of Dutchy who brings loads of hagelslag, drop and potatoes on vacation. :P

I bring good dutch cheese, you know from a real cheese store, with me on vacation and I am not kidding, does that count? ;)

That depends. Do you travel with a sleurhut ?

That depends. Do you travel with a sleurhut ?

Haha, no. I am way too spoiled for that.

• Like 1

Is Toad in the Hole like...a sex thing?

I really really laughed hard, it is yeah, it's what you get when you have advanced Spotted Dick :lol:

whats drop?

Dude I just fucking eat normal fuud.

Keep your fucking live octopus and placenta cup cakes away from me.

I'll take a fucking pizza and a coke. Leave me be.

'Normal' food is wholly relative on the particularly culinary region you are talking about.

In that case, don't they have McDonalds everywhere basically?

By the way, how offensive is coke? This stuff was inmvented by American temperence zealots to stop us all drinking, proper drinks.

YA SIT AT THE FRONT

AND THEN AT THE END

AND THERE'S THIS LITTLE BIT IN BETWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

IT WON'T TAKE LONG

TO LEARN A SONG

THERE'S NOTHING QUITE LIKE A MCDONALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDS

And Len was sold :lol:

With a free a plastic toy and the prospect of manboobs. I thought you were a paki? You have betrayed your culinary heritage; Pakistani food is divine (so I have been told - my mam once attended a pakistani wedding). Besides, you eat the food that the enemy of ISIS eats haha

By the way, how offensive is coke? This stuff was inmvented by American temperence zealots to stop us all drinking, proper drinks.

YA SIT AT THE FRONT

AND THEN AT THE END

IT WON'T TAKE LONG

TO LEARN A SONG

With a free a plastic toy and the prospect of manboobs. I thought you were a paki? You have betrayed your culinary heritage; Pakistani food is divine (so I have been told - my mam once attended a pakistani wedding). Besides, you eat the food that the enemy of ISIS eats haha

By that logic, how offensive is Cadbury Drinking Chocolate? Invented by quakers to stop us from drinking proper drinks!!! :o

YA SIT AT THE FRONT

AND THEN AT THE END

IT WON'T TAKE LONG

TO LEARN A SONG

Uh, where does this presumption that i should support ISIS come from? :lol:

YA SIT AT THE FRONT

AND THEN AT THE END

IT WON'T TAKE LONG

TO LEARN A SONG

Uh, where does this presumption that i should support ISIS come from? :lol:

Drama's sig.

Put a fucking jingle to it and I'll be fuckin' stumbling towards the gaff with my hands stretched out in front of me like a monged out zombie-mummy like 'FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, LEN WANT BOIGAZ!' (yes, I'll strangely become Rocky for the pronnunciation of the word burgers then snap right out again...Rockys trainer rather!)