Rumor: Some members may be out of the band?

If he won't release anything with his world touring capable as hell band of 6 years when the hell will he release anything? BBF might just be the last 'showcase' guitarist he'll be able to have any sort of legitimate run at the mainstream with.

Nothing to prove regarding his contribution to the hallows of music but he chose to continue this band and claimed it wasn't just to fill arenas with the brand name.

Won't be long now 'till Axl is fuckin' 60 years old. Let's say he will release CD ll in 2 or 3 years...do you see how sad it will be? he wasted his primo years after Slash left trying to reconstruct the shit that died already when Izzy, Duff, and Slash left. Probably to prove himself, the old members, and the world he was Guns N' Roses.

Was it worth it? Idk. I love Chinese, I loved the 2002 line up, and I support this line up (cept of the emo bitch)

I don't know how it will sound when he's 60. How Jungle will sound, how the CD ll material will sound like. Probably not as good as it could have been if he released it 4 fuckin' years ago. Do I sound bitter?

And what is the chance for a fresh album written and recorded by this line up? in my opinion, the chance for that is: :lol: :lol: :lol::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

All because he's insane. He's insane, and he knows it. Totally fuckin' nuts.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

If he won't release anything with his world touring capable as hell band of 6 years when the hell will he release anything? BBF might just be the last 'showcase' guitarist he'll be able to have any sort of legitimate run at the mainstream with.

Nothing to prove regarding his contribution to the hallows of music but he chose to continue this band and claimed it wasn't just to fill arenas with the brand name.

Won't be long now 'till Axl is fuckin' 60 years old. Let's say he will release CD ll in 2 or 3 years...do you see how sad it will be? he wasted his primo years after Slash left trying to reconstruct the shit that died already when Izzy, Duff, and Slash left. Probably to prove himself, the old members, and the world he was Guns N' Roses.

Was it worth it? Idk. I love Chinese, I loved the 2002 line up, and I support this line up (cept of the emo bitch)

I don't know how it will sound when He's 60. How Jungle will sound, how the CD ll material will sound like. Probably not as good as it could have been if he released it 4 fuckin' years ago. Do I sound bitter?

And what is the chance for a fresh album written and recorded by this line up? in my opinion, the chance for that is: :lol: :lol: :lol::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

See for a while it was pretty cool the way he operated, he was out there plugging away at the new tracks, representin' the old classics decently, giving us cryptic hints, rumours flew around... he was driving TOWARD something so we let it slide that he built the new band around the old stuff, then the album release clusterfuck, more line up changes, BBF good, Ferrer meh, Ashba a bit lacklustre, the world tour was stupendous, then Rio occurred and it was like seeing a terrified shell of a man up there... then he played it safe for a few tours, with some old classics thrown in, welcome but not exactly progress, neither is Duff coming in. BBF treated like a loyal dog, the most prodigious member besides Axl, finally we get some new old songs at the residency and Axl sounding like AXL again... then silence and no sign of recording. What is the mysterious one doing right now up at the mansion? Either tinkering or nothing and his band probably know as much as we do since they're all otherwise engaged in moving forwards.

Axl tries to keep them but...

Does he?

I heard they all keep making these horrible ridiculous demands. Like wanting Axl to records new music and release it and stuff. Really offensive stuff! I mean, do these guys even WANT to be in Guns n' Roses. It's disgusting, that's what it is!

• Like 1

I don't know how it will sound when He's 60. How Jungle will sound, how the CD ll material will sound like. Probably not as good as it could have been if he released it 4 fuckin' years ago. Do I sound bitter?

See for a while it was pretty cool the way he operated, he was out there plugging away at the new tracks, representin' the old classics decently, giving us cryptic hints, rumours flew around... he was driving TOWARD something so we let it slide that he built the new band around the old stuff, then the album release clusterfuck, more line up changes, BBF good, Ferrer meh, Ashba a bit lacklustre, the world tour was stupendous, then Rio occurred and it was like seeing a terrified shell of a man up there... then he played it safe for a few tours, with some old classics thrown in, welcome but not exactly progress, neither is Duff coming in. BBF treated like a loyal dog, the most prodigious member besides Axl, finally we get some new old songs at the residency and Axl sounding like AXL again... then silence and no sign of recording. What is the mysterious one doing right now up at the mansion? Either tinkering or nothing and his band probably know as much as we do since they're all otherwise engaged in moving forwards.

Everyone in the band will do anything he asks them to do. That was the point of hiring them. What does it look like when you have a master guitar player like Bumble in your "band" and all you do with him for 8 fuckin' years is letting him play don't cry and Estranged and he gets so bored with it that he puts beads all over his beard for all to see?

This is what Axl reduced him to. So he bitches cause he's sad. Sad cause Bumble and Fortus and Tommy and the rest of them can all probably bang out an album in a month if Axl only said YOU GUYS! LET'S FUCKIN' DO THIS SHIT!

But does he really value what they can do if he's not even interested in working on new material with Bumble? probably not. At least, I don't think so.

It appears as though Axl has spent years in the studio working on Chinese 1,2, 3 whatever that all he's interested in is twerkin' it some more and maybe releasing CD ll and then we'll see. We'll see when he's 60 and will need a cane just to pull off even the simplest of moves like the reverse midget kick. Whatever.

Now Bumble is releasing a new solo album, Tommy drinks himself silly and does his reunion thing and DJ is happy like pig in shit. He's in "Guns N' Roses".

Can't keep yo members in the band forever when you don't really do anything. And even if he is working on getting CD ll to be ready and released now, he's too insane to let us know about it cause no. We are the enemy or at least there is too much risk in not keeping us in the dark. It all becomes a joke just like it all became a joke once upon a time. Cause he's lazy and crazy and soon he will be too damn old to make it sound good even sometimes. :facepalm:

Edited by Rovim

I don't know what you are all worried about - GNR is going nowhere. When Axl kicks the bucket we'll still have GNR guitarist DJ Ashba touring the world with his own band playing all the GNR hits from his days tearing it up on the sunset strip. We'll also get Motley Crüe songs in between the likes of SCOM and November Rain Part 2:The Gothic Remix

• Like 1

Well in fairness, would you let your fans know the real deal after the debacle of the last album. You had leaks, lawsuits, people sharing the music all over the world. One thing is for certain, whomever leaked CD, it wasn't Axl. So I can understand him not wanting to give out too much info at this point, at least concerning the album. I agree that he could give more info reguarding the state of the band, yes. But the album? I get the no info here point. If he said "New album this year." Then expectations would go nuts, people would be clawing to get their hands on any songs, it would be CD all over again. So keeping that quite would be a better option imo. Wait til its time, then let the cat out of the bag. But I get what you all are saying as well...

What does it look like when you have a master guitar player like Bumble in your "band" and all you do with him for 8 fuckin' years is letting him play don't cry and Estranged and he gets so bored with it that he puts beads all over his beard for all to see?

:rofl-lol:

Had been wondering why the hell he did that--makes sense now!!

Edited by Turn_It_Up

You get what you get and you don't get upset

This post pretty much sums it up..

The post is exactly how I feel, if you like it or not it won't change a thing

I take GNR how I can get it, because there isn't too many more years that GNR/Axl will throw in the towel and it will be nothing more than memories and youtube videos.

So just enjoy it while it lasts.

You get what you get and you don't get upset

This post pretty much sums it up..

The post is exactly how I feel, if you like it or not it won't change a thing

I take GNR how I can get it, because there isn't too many more years that GNR/Axl will throw in the towel and it will be nothing more than memories and youtube videos.

So just enjoy it while it lasts.

sounds like an Axl lyric to Sorry Alt lyrics.

Madagascar, Shackler's Revenge, Sorry, This I Love, There was a Time, Catcher in the Rye all get massive videos to promote CD II. It's like open top ferrari reversing down highway 66 at 370mph. It morphs into a Delorean and you back to 2008. Round 3!!!

• Like 1