This may cause a stir... Slash pays tribute to Todd Crew

Huge fan

Todd Crew's bandmates accused Slash, have you not been following this thread at all?

And, I suppose those guys were there with them? I'm curious though, why they didn't help Todd or prevent Slash from shooting up Todd with heroin? Weird, considering they were Todd's friends and not Slash's. Did they take Slash to court? In what year did this happen? Be cool and help me out with this, since I just found out that Slash went to trial for this.

Tell me what forensic tools you believe to be in existance that could trace a bullet found in somebody miles from where they got shot. If I had the skills to snipe someone in a moving train I'd be smart enough to use an unregistered gun.

I don't know man, shit, you're asking things I'm not professionally capable of answering but I guess you are?
It's a simple case of reading the links in this thread. They'll provide you with all of the answers to your questions. If Slash himself admits he did something and you're still going to sit there and deny it, what chance do I have of helping you?
Slash admitted he shot Todd up with heroin. But he also said, the dope wasn't strong enough to kill anybody, so actually you don't know if it was Slashs shot that killed Todd.

And he wasn't famous at the time like others said

According to the interview with Jetboy's singer, Todd overdosed, Slash revived him put him and bed, left and came back to find him dead. It wasn't very weak if he had overdosed before Slash ever left. It's highly doubtful that he ever got out of bed. Only one person pointed out that it was before he was famous, there were no others.

Salsh killz man he's evil bwaaah

What a highly intelligent and mature response to a thread about a man's death.

Slash told this story in his book. He gave him heroin but assumes someone must gave him another shot before Todd overdosed, if I remember correctly.

Well, we have contradicting stories from Billy Rowe and Slash. I would say that one has every reason in the world to lie his ass off and the other has absolutely nothing to gain from lying, but I wasn't there and you're free to believe what you wish.

Todd Crew's bandmates accused Slash, have you not been following this thread at all?

And, I suppose those guys were there with them? I'm curious though, why they didn't help Todd or prevent Slash from shooting up Todd with heroin? Weird, considering they were Todd's friends and not Slash's. Did they take Slash to court? In what year did this happen? Be cool and help me out with this, since I just found out that Slash went to trial for this.

Tell me what forensic tools you believe to be in existance that could trace a bullet found in somebody miles from where they got shot. If I had the skills to snipe someone in a moving train I'd be smart enough to use an unregistered gun.

I don't know man, shit, you're asking things I'm not professionally capable of answering but I guess you are?
It's a simple case of reading the links in this thread. They'll provide you with all of the answers to your questions. If Slash himself admits he did something and you're still going to sit there and deny it, what chance do I have of helping you?
Slash admitted he shot Todd up with heroin. But he also said, the dope wasn't strong enough to kill anybody, so actually you don't know if it was Slashs shot that killed Todd.

According to the interview with Jetboy's singer, Todd overdosed, Slash revived him put him and bed, left and came back to find him dead. It wasn't very weak if he had overdosed before Slash ever left. It's highly doubtful that he ever got out of bed. Only one person pointed out that it was before he was famous, there were no others.

Slash told this story in his book. He gave him heroin but assumes someone must gave him another shot before Todd overdosed, if I remember correctly.
Well, we have contradicting stories from Billy Rowe and Slash. I would say that one has every reason in the world to lie his ass off and the other has absolutely nothing to gain from lying, but I wasn't there and you're free to believe what you wish.
Oh I'm not wishing anything cause there is anything to wish for me. By the way: Was Billy Rowe there? There is nothing to believe in what he said since it's all speculation. Edited by Free Bird

Oh I'm not wishing anything cause there is anything to wish for me. By the way: Was Billy Rowe there? There is nothing to believe in what he said since it's all speculation.

You don't speak English natively do you? Believe what you wish is just another way of saying believe what you want to, not that you literally need to wish for something. How would I know if Billy Rowe was there or not? I already told you I wasn't. Once again, one has every reason in the world to lie, and the other has none whatsoever. That's all I'm saying. Unless you think you can provide a good reason for Billy Rowe to be lying? Humor me, I'm all ears.

Oh I'm not wishing anything cause there is anything to wish for me. By the way: Was Billy Rowe there? There is nothing to believe in what he said since it's all speculation.

You don't speak English natively do you? Believe what you wish is just another way of saying believe what you want to, not that you literally need to wish for something. How would I know if Billy Rowe was there or not? I already told you I wasn't. Once again, one has every reason in the world to lie, and the other has none whatsoever. That's all I'm saying. Unless you think you can provide a good reason for Billy Rowe to be lying? Humor me, I'm all ears.

:) Thank you for teaching me that

No it isn't my first language neither it's my second.

I don't really disagree with you. You're right, one has any reason in the world to lie but the other has no fucking idea what happened so that what he said or says is quite immaterial

• Like 1

Free Bird-

How do you know that Billy doesn't know what happened? Why would he even say he did if he didn't. That is a pretty serious allegation. Wouldn't Slash be able to file a defemation of character lawsuit if it weren't true. He should file one if that's the case.

It's obvious he wasn't there when Todd overdosed. So all he knows is from storys he heard. Maybe the storys he heard are true but I don't know that and neither do you. Otherwise you can prove me wrong :)

I don't think many people even know who he is. Not trying to be an asshole here, but I really doubt this will still cause a stir.

I know who he is, but I don't see why this would be a big deal.

A victim of drugs and really shitty friends.

It's a big deal if you are Slash or the family and friends of Todd.

To us not so much, we don't care if he killed someone.

If he killed him he would be in jail

I think you're just an Axl fan tryin' to blame Slash for a murder

:shrugs:

Free Bird-

How do you know that Billy doesn't know what happened? Why would he even say he did if he didn't. That is a pretty serious allegation. Wouldn't Slash be able to file a defemation of character lawsuit if it weren't true. He should file one if that's the case.

It's obvious he wasn't there when Todd overdosed. So all he knows is from storys he heard. Maybe the storys he heard are true but I don't know that and neither do you. Otherwise you can prove me wrong :)

How am I supposed to prove you wrong? Why would I when I already told you to believe what you wanted to? I never once claimed to know anything. I've presented the facts as we have them, added a bit of common sense reasoning and let you decide for yourself. I don't care one way or the other what you decide to believe, it doesn't effect me at all.

Junkies shoot each other up all the time, it's not like he did it without the guys permission. Thats not really killing the guy, is it, I mean he wanted a hit and he got a hit.

My distant cousin is facing a manslaughter charge for selling meth to a junkie that then went and overdosed on it. She didn't inject it for him and wasn't even in the vacinity when he did it.

your distant cousin is a killer

Slash isn't

/thread

Junkies shoot each other up all the time, it's not like he did it without the guys permission. Thats not really killing the guy, is it, I mean he wanted a hit and he got a hit.

My distant cousin is facing a manslaughter charge for selling meth to a junkie that then went and overdosed on it. She didn't inject it for him and wasn't even in the vacinity when he did it.

Slash isn't

/thread

Shhhh. The adults are conversing.

And is Axl blaming Slash for Todd's death in the "back ur boy" line? Open to interpretation, I say yes..

https://www.facebook.com/notes/guns-n-roses/axls-letter-on-his-twitter-page/353723428221

I've always wondered why this comment from Axl hasn't gotten more attention here, as everything else he has about Slash has been analyzed infinite times with a microscope.

I don't think many people even know who he is. Not trying to be an asshole here, but I really doubt this will still cause a stir.

The way some people twist, manipulate and distort everything Slash says around here? He could tweet his son a Happy Birthday message and certain people would try to make him look like the Devil.
"This may cause a stir... Slash says happy birthday to his son. I know, I know, it's just in such poor taste, especially after what he did to Axl. But just remain calm, put in a call to your local congressman, and let's show the world we're going to get through this and overcome. Now, I suggest you spend the evening with your loved ones. Maybe just stay in and play board games, try to get your minds off of this senseless barbarism."

Slash isn't

/thread

An adult have a life outside the forums unlike you :lol:

Slash isn't

/thread

An adult have a life outside the forums unlike you :lol:

:lol: Spoken like a true champion. A champion of the special olympics, but a champion nonetheless.

Correct me if I am wrong, but are some guys seriously saying that a person can't be guilty of a crime because he wasn't found guilty in a court of law? Haha.

As for Slash and poor Tood. If you are going to live a reckless life where your actions may cause death - like when preparing, measuring, and administring strong drugs - then perhaps not do it on others while being high? It just seems to me that if I was a junkie who had fucked up before by overdosing on heroin, then I would say "No thanks!" when others asked me to shoot them up. Why risk inadvertantly killing someone?

Correct me if I am wrong, but are some guys seriously saying that a person can't be guilty of a crime because he wasn't found guilty in a court of law? Haha.

As for Slash and poor Tood. If you are going to live a reckless life where your actions may cause death - like when preparing, measuring, and administring strong drugs - then perhaps not do it on others while being high? It just seems to me that if I was a junkie who had fucked up before by overdosing on heroin, then I would say "No thanks!" when others asked me to shoot them up. Why risk inadvertantly killing someone?

Cause some people are stupid as shit when they're high/drunk. You lose your ability to judge and make smart decisions. Especially if you're not very intelligent to begin with. (not talking about Slash, but him injecting Todd was a dumb as fuck move)

Edited by Rovim

Like driving. Don't do it while drunk you stupid fuck. And shooting people up. Don't do it while high you stupid fuck. You might kill someone.

Yeah! or like... you know... signing over the rights to the name of the biggest band in the world. Was he high/drunk when he did that or? nvm. :facepalm:

Edited by Rovim

Like driving. Don't do it while drunk you stupid fuck. And shooting people up. Don't do it while high you stupid fuck. You might kill someone.

Haha... so just shoot up people when you're not high.

Sorry but thats stupid

Oh ya. I do that all the time. Tons. But never high. Safety first. It's not stupid! it's very fulfilling. Spread the joy.

Back in the 90's, I had a mate who found himself really drunk at an after hours party in an apartment in Sydney (I'm sure many of you have done this, got fucked up and wondered how the fuck you ended up somewhere).

The place was full of shady types, lots of people were doing smack while he was just drinking and getting more and more uncomfortable. The girl who brought him there kept telling him to relax and while his cock was talking louder than his brain - he decided to remain.

While he was there, a girl OD'd and died in another room. They lifted her dead ass up and left her outside the apartment on the landing under her jacket like a sack of garbage and went back inside to finish their smack.

When he was told, he started freaking out but the other junkies threatened him and told him to shut the fuck up and sit down. First chance he got, he tore out of the place, called the cops and flew home to Ireland as soon as he could get a ticket, and remained a very shaken man for some time.

That's junkies for you.

Slash like Todd had chosen this shitty world and if people are expecting manners or humanity in such an arena - they are naive (putting it kindly).

I am surprised though that if Slash was guilty, that the cops didn't hunt him down and lock him up - GNR struck me as a band that the cops were dying to lock up at the time (Axl hiding on bogus rape charges, Izzy scared straight after his pissing on the airliner incident).

Even the worst drug addled people can change; a junkie is not really the true character of the man, just a toxic shell that must feed its drug need at all costs. Izzy, Duff, Slash and Axl all appear to be fully rehabilitated in that area.

That said, these guys did live on the streets for real and lived the life appropriate; if people are going to get all holier than thou about them and their various bad behaviours from the time after buying all their shit and supporting them for 30 years...that's a bit dumb.

Edited by Intercourse
  • Like 3