I was suspended by... Eric Romano? WTF

ManetsBR

Yesterday I was suspended. This appeared on the details:

Warning issued by eRomano for Other in Unknown.

Given 1 points.
Suspended for 24h

Dumb post

Eric Romano?! What the fuck. I couldn't access anything on the forum yesterday. Today I can, but my signature, my profile picture and some of my content is gone, I cant find none of my recent posts and topics and can't even PM other members.
What the hell is going on?

Edited by ManetsBR
  • Like 1

You have incurred the wrath of The Base Master of Treachery, Jason The Terrible

The Dark Lord has many minions amongst us, Romano being one of them.

There is no hope for you now poor Manets...

Yes, but legend has it that one day Madison will return and defeat this ancient evil once and for all.

And Ye it was written - "Protect thy ring or suffer the fate of Young Manets the Meek"

Yesterday I was suspended. This appeared on the details:

Warning issued by eRomano for Other in Unknown.

Given 1 points.

Suspended for 24h

Dumb post

Eric Romano?! What the fuck. I couldn't access anything on the forum yesterday. Today I can, but my signature, my profile picture and some of my content is gone, I cant find none of my recent posts and topics and can't even PM other members.

What the hell is going on?

I fixed everything dude, what you are referencing was issued years ago by Eric on 29-January 11. Something was fucked in the AdminCP and I fixed everything for you. No idea how it happened but it should be clear now.

I have no idea about your sig and profile pic, and not sure how any of your content would be removed either. Your ability to PM should be available now too.

Very odd, not sure how this happened to be honest we're going to look into this some more.

BTW Eric has NO Mod or Admin powers whatsoever at this point.