Jimmy Page looking to form new band and Tour

Amir

May I lose my shit???

Everyone gets to lose their shit ;)

Tbh, I don't know what to make of this. I guess it depends on who is gonna be in the band. Myles is gonna be busy with Slash and Alter Bridge so I don't think he'll be up for it. It'd be good to see Page live having never had the chance, but it'd be sad if it was just seeing "nuZeppelin" like with the current GNR. While I do want to hear him play all the classics, I'd be really interested to see what new material he could come up with.

He can hire the Muppets for all I care, I just want to watch the man jam again.

When did you get to see him? With Zep and/or Page & Plant?

Bonham's death robbed me of the chance to finally see Zep..so close.

I saw him guest with Plant at Knebworth.

• Like 1

No no no no no! We are NOT doing this again, he says this EVERY year! Besides, I finally saw him last year (although he didn't perform)...

That's enough, right? Fuck, but he could play live shows again... I could see him perform live.... and he does seem more serious this time.

No, Alex, don't do this, don't get hyped for something that may very well not happen. HOLY FUCK I DON"T CARE

JIMMY PAGE MIGHT TOUR NEXT YEAR WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE ROCK GODS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!

Jesus christ 2015 will be the year of all the things I love- Star Wars VII, Halo 5, Avengers 2, and now JIMMY FUCKING PAGE (maybe)!

Seriously though, do it Jimmy. Please!

• Like 3

Good news

A Led Zep reunion would be pointless since Plant hasn't been able to hit those high notes

Hmmm, I think he did rather well on the Ahmet concert / Celebration Day thing...just saw him sing live on Jimmy Fallon last night and he was in fine form.

• Like 1

Good news

A Led Zep reunion would be pointless since Plant hasn't been able to hit those high notes

Hmmm, I think he did rather well on the Ahmet concert / Celebration Day thing...just saw him sing live on Jimmy Fallon last night and he was in fine form.

Depends what you consider "fine" form

I consider fine vorm the 90's Page/Plant shows....

The 07 concert was OK, but i think we all agreee that show is only legendary because the reunion momentum

• Like 2

Depends what you consider "fine" form

I consider fine vorm the 90's Page/Plant shows....

The 07 concert was OK, but i think we all agreee that show is only legendary because the reunion momentum

I almost prefer the Plant and Page stuff to Led Zep, both of them were on fire- less screech from Plant was nice too.

Is it just me or does Jason Bonham kinda suck?

I much preferred Michael Lee on drums.

• Like 1