Kim Jong Un 'so fat he has fractured his ankles'

Amir

He was probably trying to punish some innocent person and broke his ankles instead. lol

Who the hell cares? Maybe next time, he'll kill himself and the people of North Korea can be free to live their lives.

...Not exactly. There's been lots of threads about this on Reddit the last few days given his absence from everything, and the consensus seems to be that his death at this point in time would not be the best thing for the citizens of North Korea. Let's say KJU drops dead today - that doesn't mean everyone in North Korea is automatically free. There's no heir apparent that is suitable to take over from Kim. His one brother was disowned by their father for trying to visit Disneyland in Tokyo, and currently holds asylum in China IIRC. His other brother was essentially considered too much of a wimp to rule by Kim Jong Il. Basically, Kim wasn't even an ideal choice, he was just the least bad choice.

He does have a daughter, but she is less than 2 years old - obviously unfit to rule. He is also married, but we don't really know anything about her and as such don't know if she would be fit to rule. The most likely scenario in the death of Kim seems to be a military takeover, since the high ranking military officials would still be in power. Military takeover = increased aggression.

That doesn't seem heavy enough to break both of someone's ankles...if that was the case, every one of Walmart's customers would be crawling around the store trying to grab their Hostess cakes off the shelf.

file.jpg

• Like 2

If I were a North Korean dictator I would eat, fuck and do drugs all day every day.

I'd be importing bitches too. I'd be a one man boost to Scandinavian GDPs. :lol:

This isn't your lesson plan for your world geography class, is it?

It is. I have students find North Korea on a map, and then I tell them that I'm the North Korean dictator and I'd like to import some sex slaves from Scandinavia. Their task is then to map out my trade routes.

• Like 3

If I were a North Korean dictator I would eat, fuck and do drugs all day every day.

Doing it wrong. If you're that powerful you gotta fuck drugs, eat whores and snort lines of fried chicken cos why the fuck not and if the doctors can't save you during the 16th time you get a thigh stuck in your nostril just kill his whole family in front of him before gouging out his eyeballs and shelving them in your arse.

Why don't you merely become dictator of Scandinavia then? It seems like a bit of hassle, becoming dictator of N. Korea and having to import a harem thousands of miles around the world.

I'm trying to stay on topic. :lol:

That's because he can take on a bunch of underfed 5 foot tall North-Koreans, but an army of Lithiums ? No, I don't think so.

I'd just confiscate all the squat racks. Done, I win.

Kim Jong Un so fat, the North Korea marathon is to run around him, once.

Kim Jong Un so fat, he sat on rainbow and Skittles came out.

Kim Jong Un so fat, he takes his baths in the Pacific because Atlantic's too small!

Kim Jong Un so fat he gave Dracula diabetes!

Kim Jong Un so fat, all you can eat buffets pay him to stay away.

Kim Jung Un so fat, he jumped out of bed and there was an Earthquake in Japan.

Kim Jung Un so fat, he sent a search party out for his junk and that got lost too.