Kim Jong Un 'so fat he has fractured his ankles'

Amir

Following up my earlier post, Hang Pyong So, who assumed control of the powerful National Defense Commission, the other day, in what appears to be an internal power struggle in the North Korean capital, has now been seen in Seoul to open negotiations with the South.

With Jong Un Kim in hiding, this appears to be a big faux pas of North Korean protocol. Something major has happened in Pyongyang. Is Kim even in control of the government???

Edited by Not An FSB Agent

It would be nice to think that someone in a position to do something has finally put an end to the Kim parasitites once and for all.

Have my doubts though. People might be adding 2+2 and getting 5.

Unfortunately, invading North Korea doesn't benefit anybody economically.

It would be nice to think that someone in a position to do something has finally put an end to the Kim parasitites once and for all.

I know. I didn't mean that, I was suggesting an internal coup. Doesn't look like it though.

I know. I didn't mean that, I was suggesting an internal coup. Doesn't look like it though.

I think a unification is off the table. Ideally they will want a South friendly government in place. South Koreans hate the defectors enough as it is. Earlier I said the women were forced into prostitution was because that was the only job they were allowed.

South Koreans are assholes. They are also fat and lazy and would surely get their asses handed to them. Again.

Edited by Georgy Zhukov

North Korea has called for reunification next year, or they will fuck some shit up.

From the horses mouth(warning-North Korean link): http://www.rodong.rep.kp/en/index.php?strPageID=SF01_02_01&newsID=2014-10-02-0006&chAction=T

What to fear? North Korea is best Korea. You can by things, here, in glorious mall with large crowds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN31BMK26NQ#t=135

EDIT: what are the PHP tags for youtube?

Edited by Not An FSB Agent