I made a decision regarding that Classic iPod I needed

ManetsBR

A friend is going to Toronto and NYC next month and I gave her the money to bring me an iPod Classic. I just read today that with the iPhone 6 announcement they're no longer selling iPod Classics! I checked the website and indeed, it's not there anymore. I just wanted someone to check for me if they're still selling it on Best Buy or Future Shop. Or maybe even physical Apple Stores.

Also, in case they're indeed gone, what are good alternative to the iPod Classics on the same price range (250 dollars)? I'm focusing on massive HD storage, I wanna leave it in the car with my full iTunes library.

Edited by ManetsBR

Do you have any idea how much it costs in Brazil? Just for you have an idea: the now "old" iPhone 5 S 16 GB, which costs 99 dollars on the US, costs 1100 on Brazil. Yeah. Taxes and shit.

And Bacardi, as I said, I want to be able to have my whole music catalog to stream on the car radio.

Edited by ManetsBR

Do you have any idea how much it costs in Brazil? Just for you have an idea: the now "old" iPhone 5 S 16 GB, which costs 99 dollars on the US, costs 1100 on Brazil. Yeah. Taxes and shit.

The proletariat says fuck iphones.

If they're available in the US and she can come down to the US entrance at Windsor/Detroit, I'd be happy to help you out.

What do you mean?

I mean that if they're available in the US still via Best Buy, Micro Center, an Apple store or whatever, I'll be happy to get one. But she would have to meet me on the Detroit side of the Windsor entrance to Canada for me to make the exchange.

And Bacardi, as I said, I want to be able to have my whole music catalog to stream on the car radio.

Well I'm sure Apple isn't just discontinuing the only thing in the world that would allow this.

A friend is going to Toronto and NYC next month and I gave her the money to bring me an iPod Classic. I just read today that with the iPhone 6 announcement they're no longer selling iPod Classics! I checked the website and indeed, it's not there anymore. I just wanted someone to check for me if they're still selling it on Best Buy or Future Shop. Or maybe even physical Apple Stores.

Also, in case they're indeed gone, what are good alternative to the iPod Classics on the same price range (250 dollars)? I'm focusing on massive HD storage, I wanna leave it in the car with my full iTunes library.

Check amazon or local smaller stores in USA/CAN they have been discontinued so may be hard to get and the price will certainly go up. Unreal they discontinue something that holds so much