I made a decision regarding that Classic iPod I needed

ManetsBR

Do you have any idea how much it costs in Brazil? Just for you have an idea: the now "old" iPhone 5 S 16 GB, which costs 99 dollars on the US, costs 1100 on Brazil. Yeah. Taxes and shit.

And Bacardi, as I said, I want to be able to have my whole music catalog to stream on the car radio.

the 99$ iphones are with 2 year agreements if you want to purchase them outright it's gonna cost quite a bit more.

I just looked on best buy and they have the black classic available to ship and the silver isn't available to ship, but does seem to be available in a bunch of stores. I see the silver available in some stores in NYC. give it a search and have your friend check there when they're in the city.

ignore the judgments.... I have a 5-6yr old classic that I love. when this one bites the dust I'm getting a new ipod without a doubt. been in debate about a classic (more space for the money) or a touch (possibly use apps more on that and less on my iphone which I also love). sounds like I may have to go for the touch if I don't get a classic soon.

Do you have smartphone? Just get Spotify premium. 10$ a month and just DL the occasional thing they don't have and you're set.

That's assuming unlimited data plans (or Spotify) are a thing in Brazil.

They are. But do you understand that nothing gets closer to 160GB? That's the deal, guys.

Do you have smartphone? Just get Spotify premium. 10$ a month and just DL the occasional thing they don't have and you're set.

That's assuming unlimited data plans (or Spotify) are a thing in Brazil.

They are. But do you understand that nothing gets closer to 160GB? That's the deal, guys.

You can have a billion gigabytes with Spotify

• 3 weeks later...

A friend is going to Toronto and NYC next month and I gave her the money to bring me an iPod Classic. I just read today that with the iPhone 6 announcement they're no longer selling iPod Classics! I checked the website and indeed, it's not there anymore. I just wanted someone to check for me if they're still selling it on Best Buy or Future Shop. Or maybe even physical Apple Stores.

Also, in case they're indeed gone, what are good alternative to the iPod Classics on the same price range (250 dollars)? I'm focusing on massive HD storage, I wanna leave it in the car with my full iTunes library.

You can buy it online in Brasil paying via paypal. Even if doesn't support shipping to Brasil you can use a this: http://www.shipito.com/

The Ipod Classic is the only apple product worth buying. The rest is expensive shit for rich ppl.