How long is your commute?

GivenToFly

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Len's commute is 10 mins walk or a free lift, which will take 5-8 mins.

He still turns up late.

Do you know why?

Beause you are a fat lazy cunt.

Who smells.

Well we've got a Watford boy here so we can easily settle this!

My daily journey to and from work is generally a total of 3 hours and 20 minutes. It's... not the best.

Three hour mark and I'm nearly home, yay!

Sandy, how longs it take, in your estimation, to walk from the old cassio college to market street?

Over an hour.... dreadful.

I get up at 4:30am and leave the house around 5am to just make it to work by 7.... right in the middle of the worst traffic imaginable because school is back in and there are school buses all over the road/idiot drivers/potential wrecks, not to mention I go through the worst area of traffic in Atlanta. Work for 12-14hrs a day then about an hour drive home. Needless to say, by the end of the week i'm fucking exhausted.

Atlanta traffic is terrible

Over an hour.... dreadful.

I get up at 4:30am and leave the house around 5am to just make it to work by 7.... right in the middle of the worst traffic imaginable because school is back in and there are school buses all over the road/idiot drivers/potential wrecks, not to mention I go through the worst area of traffic in Atlanta. Work for 12-14hrs a day then about an hour drive home. Needless to say, by the end of the week i'm fucking exhausted.

At which point you swing your mighty ban hammer and fuck up some bitch's internet world.