The Falklands

Snake-Pit

The economy of the Falkland Islands, which first involved sealing, whaling and provisioning ships, became heavily dependent on sheep farming from the 1870s to 1980. It then diversified and now has income from tourism, commercial fishing, and servicing the fishing industry as well as agriculture. The Falkland Islands have the highest standard of living in South America.[citation needed] The islands use the Falkland pound, which is backed by sterling.

I didn't know that.

Hmm.

Taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_Falkland_Islands

Imagine if Britain would have succesfully concurred Buenos Aries in the British invasions of the Río de la Plata of 1806?

He is not that dumb, this kid. I do not know what Britain wants the rather 'good' zodiac sign to, concur, on, but still, there is a reference to Britain's botched 1806 expedition here which is now, a mere nugget of historic trivia.

Imagine if Britain would have succesfully concurred Buenos Aries in the British invasions of the Río de la Plata of 1806?

He is not that dumb, this kid. I do not know what Britain wants the rather 'good' zodiac sign to, concur, on, but still, there is a reference to Britain's botched 1806 expedition here which is now, a mere nugget of historic trivia.

¿En Inglés por favor? :D

Me he perdido en el zodiaco y pepita.

You lost me at zodiac and nugget.

Jejeje :D

Spanglish F**k a Google translate edit right now; Gracias para el props DD.

Edited by Snake-Pit