Anyone hear this before? Is it real?

Yeah it sounds cool actually, but someone once tracked down the title, artist, and full song. Confirmed fake long ago :(

Confirmed fake.

Can you or anyone shed some light on what went down or anything interesting about this? That scream sounds so Axl..

I wish I could remember...I'm 99 percent sure it was a non-American band at least.

It should be on this forum somewhere but good luck with that lol

I can say that I commented on whatever thread it was in. I only have 336 posts so it might not be too hard :)

Edited by Amish

Instrumentation is TOTALLY fake. The scream probably is Axl, but you can mash tracks together pretty easy these days (no offense to Evader or the folks who actually do it well).

It's a real song, but it's not GNR. As I said a few posts ago, someone on this very message board once figured out the exact song and artist after this was "leaked" a few years ago.

Ok, lets make this quickly, the name of the song is Azaroth or something for that matter, the band Mago de Oz (great big band with more than one similarity with GNR) and the album is Finisterra I still can't believe people are comparing Axl Rose with Jose Andrea but each to his own. If you're still interested in the track or the band behind it, I recommend you to listen to Gaia II and III (subtitled La Voz Dormida and Atlantia respectively) as those have some of their most popular songs and the closer tracks are truly epic in a way that not even Axl has tried yet, multiple big name singers from the Spanish metal community in there. One last (and at this point obvious) little detail, the songs are in Spanish not English, hope now everything is clear for you.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...