What Slash Likes Best About Axl

what does he say?

Axl is one of the best singer/frontmen guys ever, brilliant lyricist, super intelligent, one of the most honest people he ever met.

He's pretty much always said that. It's just that people freak out if the cancer ever deigns to say anything that could potentially be construed as negative.
  • Like 3

what does he say?

Axl is one of the best singer/frontmen guys ever, brilliant lyricist, super intelligent, one of the most honest people he ever met.

He's pretty much always said that. It's just that people freak out if the cancer ever deigns to say anything that could potentially be construed as negative.

People are stupid.

what does he say?

Thanks, yet nothin we dont know, I'd expect somethin different.

Why would you expect something different?

good enough for me i wouldn't expect him saying he was so nice and humble and very patient :P

With all the alleged shit taling by slash about Axl, it's pretty fuckn' clear his comment are genuine here. Axl's issues with him is putting him to trial on every fuckin' little thing while making him sign over his rights to the Guns name. you can't play the angel when you're a control freak.

Edited by Rovim

http://loudwire.com/slash-what-he-admires-most-about-axl-rose/

It's nice to see the dude say something nice about Axl for once, even if they hate each other, they still made music history together.

Only Axl hate Slash

That hae comes from abondoning issues that has nothign to do with Slash. He wanted to create the music he alwaus love without being laste as shit to the live shows. Axl probably felt that was not as cool as making visions that will last for hundrerds of years. They are didferent.. Very different.

It's nice to see the dude say something nice about Axl for once, even if they hate each other, they still made music history together.

Only Axl hate Slash

That hae comes from abondoning issues that has nothign to do with Slash. He wanted to create the music he alwaus love without being laste as shit to the live shows. Axl probably felt that was not as cool as making visions that will last for hundrerds of years. They are didferent.. Very different.

The fuck?

Maybe this is a step towards whatever apology Axl has wanted and a small, planned building block to make way for a future reunion.

Sorry, but no this is a promotion for his new album and he was asked about Axl

Anyway it's nice to hear something positive about Axl

What Slash said here is 100% true

Edited by Motivation

Only Axl hate Slash

The fuck?

Axl is alwyas late with his sheet tantrusm

Maybe this is a step towards whatever apology Axl has wanted and a small, planned building block to make way for a future reunion.

I have no doubt in my mind Slash mean all of that. IF aXL HAd the ballas and maturaity to just work shit out bury the hatchet, it woud have been less nuts and boring imo.

good enough for me i wouldn't expect him saying he was so nice and humble and very patient :P

With all the alleged shit taling by slash about Axl, it's pretty fuckn' clear his comment are genuine here. Axl's issues with him is putting him to trial on every fuckin' little thing while making him sign over his rights to the Guns name. you can't play the angel when you're a control freak.

Axl didn't do that management or record company were actually behind it they kinda thought op a lie or something and made them do it

I know that, but it could be part of making amends to go forward with the real deal. I'm not saying he didn't mean it...and I'm with everyone else when they say that Slash has always had such words for Axl. The whole band did. Remember when Izzy was asked about being the frontman in his new band? He basically said "There is no frontman really...how can I look for a good frontman when I was in a band with Axl?"