Dj Ashba: The stuff I've written sounds like classic Guns N' Roses

maybe because it's a jealousy and rivalry between duff and tommy we don't know about

because duff contributed nothing to Chinese cd and duff did nothing to help axl promote Chinese cd

yet duff is on stage with axl in this pic without his replacement the general tommy stinson

tommy can play replacements any time of the week - hell - tommy is a replacement - tommy is duff replacement - and duff never liked tommy from the moment duff was drinking a cold one and found out the king of all flat beers has just been replaced by a replacement named tommy

• 3 weeks later...

You know i dug dj ever since i saw him with sixx am the guy can play n write a strong hook. Example(life is beautiful). Itd be nice to hear what hes written. Give the guy a chance. Maybe just maybe itll be as good as izzy n axl were.

It would have been easier to many here I'm sure if he wasn't such a fuckin' clown and did not produce horrid bend-like sounds out of his brand new burnt on purpose les paul guitar.

Ok, so ones judging him just by the way he dresses? I will never understand that...... Yes you may not like his 'tone' or how his axe looks yet really, judge by how he plays not how he looks or his gear looks....

You know i dug dj ever since i saw him with sixx am the guy can play n write a strong hook. Example(life is beautiful). Itd be nice to hear what hes written. Give the guy a chance. Maybe just maybe itll be as good as izzy n axl were.

It would have been easier to many here I'm sure if he wasn't such a fuckin' clown and did not produce horrid bend-like sounds out of his brand new burnt on purpose les paul guitar.

Ok, so ones judging him just by the way he dresses? I will never understand that...... Yes you may not like his 'tone' or how his axe looks yet really, judge by how he plays not how he looks or his gear looks....

Wut. I do judge him by the way he plays. Have you heard his Patience "solo"? This I Love attempt? and how do you judge a clown? how do you recognize one in a birthday party? the red nose and fucked up clothes have SOMETHING to do with it.

It's the way he plays, it's his shitty ashba swag, it's what he says. All combined together.

Edited by Rovim

Where's that picture of Duff and Tommy having a good time at rehearsals?

I've seen a couple of pics like that, all interviews seem like they've a lot of time for eachother

Duff even wrote an article about the Replacements for the Seattle Weekly after meeting with Tommy back in 2010 I believe...