American Horror Story: Freakshow [Spoilers]

sweetchild88

Anything with "freaks" will be creepy. Plus that horrible clown who is going to kill people.

Most of the actors from the other seasons are back and that is great news.

I didn't really like last season, but the previews I've seen look very creepy indeed.

Yeah, when Jessica started singing I knew that the song was from David Bowie. I was like wow. The show is set in 1952 and Bowie did this song like 30 years later. lol But it was a nice touch.

The ending with Jessica Lange shocked me. There was nothing mentioned about her character so I was surprised.

The whole ugly clown has been done before and nothing he did I haven't seen before in many other movies.

Still can't stand the actress who plays the woman with two heads. She always whines in every season, no matter who she plays.

I really want more horror and less freaky sex. I want to be scared not grossed out.

Hopefully, it'll get better. I love Jessica Lange. She's an amazing actress and that's the main reason why I watch AHS. I just hope it sticks to the horror.

American Horror Story has already been renewed for another season.

Yahoo said the first show of this season broke their record for more people watching it.

I love Jessica Lang, so I will continue to watch it.

Hope someone kills that horrible clown soon.

Man did you guys see what the clown's mouth really looks like? Yuck!

That rich kid is crazier than the clown. The more I watch this show the more I realize everyone on this show is a freak in one way or another.

Really hate those twin headed girls. So damn annoying. Jessica Lang's eyebrows are just too much! When they show a close up of her face, the eyebrows are all I see! lol Still she's so awesome in this show.

Hate the strong man. What a dick!

All in all the show is picking up speed and getting really good.

So I watched the first season of AHS and really liked the show until the final episode, which has turned me off from ever watching this series again. But I have heard good things about this season and the freak element has me intrigued (that Twisty guy I see all over the net looks crazy). Plus it looks like it's got a hell of a cast.

My question is, do I need to have seen the previous seasons to know what's going on with this season or is each season its own self-contained story?