Grand Theft Auto San Andreas - Axl as Tommy "The Nightmare" Smith

HenryHill!

Thinking back to it now, its pretty shocking this ever happened. Like really, of anything else, Axl is going to do a voiceover for a video game radio station? At this point Chinese Democracy still hadn't come out yet. Its pretty amazing what he ends up actually agreeing to and completing. This one was definitely a "WTF" moment for me. I do admit he did a great job though. His bits were hilarious.

its pretty low

no way this is a step up for what was one of the greatest frontman of all time

This is low for you?

The lack of new music, no tours, delays, fuck ups is THE low. Axl did a great job as Tommy the Nightmare Smith

im saying in comparison to all the other shit he should've been doing

just seems like a joke and how hard of a job would that shit be

Thinking back to it now, its pretty shocking this ever happened. Like really, of anything else, Axl is going to do a voiceover for a video game radio station? At this point Chinese Democracy still hadn't come out yet. Its pretty amazing what he ends up actually agreeing to and completing. This one was definitely a "WTF" moment for me. I do admit he did a great job though. His bits were hilarious.

its pretty low no way this is a step up for what was one of the greatest frontman of all time

It's a fucking cameo essentially, it's supposed to be fun. Damn, lighten up. And in the video game world GTA is pretty much Star Wars - its one of THE blockbuster franchises, so arguably when you've been invisible for years, yeah, it is a step up.

its pretty low no way this is a step up for what was one of the greatest frontman of all time

It's a fucking cameo essentially, it's supposed to be fun. Damn, lighten up. And in the video game world GTA is pretty much Star Wars - its one of THE blockbuster franchises, so arguably when you've been invisible for years, yeah, it is a step up.

fine

i just want him to make up for lost gnr time

and not without cameos on video games

its totally none of my business tho

finei just want him to make up for lost gnr time and not without cameos on video games its totally none of my business tho

Well it's not that so much as the fact that the GTA thing was probably a day's worth of work, tops.