2015 RNRHOF thread

WFA

Its fair that they do. Like I said, they are the best of a bad situation and they are at least a huge rap act. I guess I'd rather they get in than someone else.

But you can at least agree its not Rock (which again, is in the title of the Hall) and really doesn't have any significance being there? I understand people being excited about certain people getting in. But at least you get why people think they don't fit, correct?

Why would Kraftwerk annoy anyone?

If they don't dress in spandex, look like chicks and sing about cars, they're not rock and roll, man.

Kraftwerk are still pretentious dogshite.

Out of that list it's NWA, NIN and SRV. Green Day probably deserve it but they suck balls.

I can't wait for hft.W.A. to get inducted.

You haven't looked like a boss at a party until you've rocked up with your boys, windows down, beers in hand and you got Dopeman pumping so loud you've almost broke your stereo.
  • Like 2

And for the love of God, the Smiths should NEVER, EVER be inducted.

:rofl-lol:

We need to begin discussing whether McCoy has worse taste in music than WFA. You didn't think it was possible, but it might be.

Non-rock artists have been inducted since the year they started this fucking thing - deal with it.

Is that true? I've never paid attention. Only time I cared about the HoF was when I was stupid and thought that Axl might put aside his out ta get me complex if only for a night.

I don't even know what McCoy listens to, but consider the following:

-The Beatles are shit, overrated boy band

-Motley Crue is the greatest band of all time

-One Direction is better than the Beatles

-sunset strip rock, testosterone rock, girl rock, etc.

-thinks DOOM is funny

-CD is the greatest album of all time

-and countless more

I don't think McCoy can bottom that.

• Like 1

I don't even know what McCoy listens to, but consider the following:

-The Beatles are shit, overrated boy band

-Motley Crue is the greatest band of all time

-One Direction is better than the Beatles

-sunset strip rock, testosterone rock, girl rock, etc.

-thinks DOOM is funny

-CD is the greatest album of all time

-and countless more

I don't think McCoy can bottom that.

Aerosmith, GN'R, Black Crowes, The Doors, The Cult, Hanoi Rocks, The Stones, Zeppelin, Faces / old school Rod Stewart, Queen, Prince, Tom Petty, Oasis, Stevie Ray Vaughn, STP, Stray Cats / Brian Setzer, Bon Jovi (Ok, feel free to give me hell for that one, but I prefer their stuff from "Keep the Faith" on - I'm over the '80s bubblegum stuff), Alice In Chains, The Wildhearts, The Angels, Rose Tattoo, Buckcherry, U2....to name a few.

Country? Keith Urban, George Strait, hell....pretty much all of it.

Edited by The Real McCoy

Non-rock artists have been inducted since the year they started this fucking thing - deal with it.

Is that true? I've never paid attention. Only time I cared about the HoF was when I was stupid and thought that Axl might put aside his out ta get me complex if only for a night.

Sam Cooke, for example, was inducted the first year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Rock_and_Roll_Hall_of_Fame_inductees

Sam Cooke is my boy.

• Like 1

You like Sam Cooke?

And for the love of God, the Smiths should NEVER, EVER be inducted.

:rofl-lol:

We need to begin discussing whether McCoy has worse taste in music than WFA. You didn't think it was possible, but it might be.

My music taste is amazing :max: