Olden money values, Would you?

Snake-Pit

Would you if given the choice?

Go back in time and have the money you take with you converted by what that money would have been able to gotten you back then and lead a richer life, and probably stay in the past. Or, go with the amount of money and lose it's amount but receive an amount that reflects it's value today, so you lead the same sort of lifestyle and come back to future feeling better about modern living and technology and junk/stuff.

I think third option wins it.

Go back in time, go for the option where you have the same amount set at the old value, buy a bunch of rare antiques that are sort after, and return to the future with them and sell sell sell.

• Like 1

Did anybody else not understand a single fuckin' word of that? Would i take money with me during time travel, so take money from now into a Bureau De Change of the past, what?!? :lol:

I think the point is inflation = more money in pure numerical amounts ergo take it to the past and have a fuck ton of cash. Make it rain everywhere.
  • Like 1

Would you if given the choice?

Go back in time and have the money you take with you converted by what that money would have been able to gotten you back then and lead a richer life, and probably stay in the past. Or, go with the amount of money and lose it's amount but receive an amount that reflects it's value today, so you lead the same sort of lifestyle and come back to future feeling better about modern living and technology and junk/stuff.

I think third option wins it.

Go back in time, go for the option where you have the same amount set at the old value, buy a bunch of rare antiques that are sort after, and return to the future with them and sell sell sell.

Go back.. buy land that has gold and oil on it or that you know is going be valued in your time. Put the deed in a safety deposit box and then come back and use it.

or go back and live the life of luxery ...forget coming back to the grind and the shuffle.

• Like 1