Metallica

Snake-Pit

Apparently they're too good to be on a boat for another day and a half with some metalheads

Can't blame em

Literally every other musician stayed on the boat for the entire cruise. I'm not saying they had to go out and try to socialize with everyone or anything, but I think it looks them look kind of snobby if they're not willing to do it while everyone else did.

Apparently they're too good to be on a boat for another day and a half with some metalheads

Can't blame em

Literally every other musician stayed on the boat for the entire cruise. I'm not saying they had to go out and try to socialize with everyone or anything, but I think it looks them look kind of snobby if they're not willing to do it while everyone else did.

Were Slayer the headliners? Were the rest of the musicians a bunch of irrelevant metal bands who weren't any class higher than the people in the crowd?

How did Slayer get off the boat? Did a giant helicopter with an inverted cross on it come down and pick them up? :lol:

Can't blame em

Were Slayer the headliners? Were the rest of the musicians a bunch of irrelevant metal bands who weren't any class higher than the people in the crowd?

How did Slayer get off the boat? Did a giant helicopter with an inverted cross on it come down and pick them up? :lol:

No, Motörhead were the headliners. There were some other bigger bands too; Anthrax, Exodus, Suicidal Tendencies, and Hatebreed namely. We landed in Nassau like 5 hours after they finished their second set, so they got off in Nassau and flew back to Miami. Although the helicopter would've been entertaining - kinda like a Red Cross mercy flight, but with an inverted cross instead of the Red Cross :lol:

• Like 1

I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but I honestly feel Load and Reload are their best records. Like the UYIs they would've made a stronger single album, but, I suppose because I'm more of a hard rock fan than I am a metal fan, they're awesome records to me and Metallica honestly made a very credible hard rock band and filled a mid 90s void for hard rock.

Load is great? Really? I can't stand that fuckung album. Beaudes the singles, the rest is shit to me. Same with ReLoad.

Great might be stretching it, but it has around 7-8 good songs, which makes it at least pretty good. The only songs on Reload I like are Fuel, Unforgiven II and Low Man's Lyric.

Unload

1. Fuel

2. Ain't My Bitch

3. The Memory Remains

4. Until It Sleeps

5. King Nothing

6. Devil's Dance

7. Hero of the Day

8. The Unforgiven II

9. Bleeding Me

10. Mama Said

11. Low Man's Lyric

12. The Outlaw Torn

While I don't like Memory Remains or Devil's Dance, they'd be fine as filler tracks on an album like this.

Edited by bacardimayne

Load is great? Really? I can't stand that fuckung album. Beaudes the singles, the rest is shit to me. Same with ReLoad.

yeah same for me although bleeding me kicks ass.
Plus The Outlaw

Torn

yeah thats a very good song as well. my load/reload album would be something like

1. until it sleeps

2. hero of the day

3. bleeding me

4. outlaw torn

5. the memory remains

6. fuel

7. the unforgiven II

8. low mans lyric

9. where the wild things are

im not a fan of these 2 albums but hero of the day was pretty much the first metallica song i heard as a kid.

Anyone else play Guitar Hero Metallica? Awesome game for fans of the band and a lot of fun, but it's petty as hell to not include songs with Dave Mustaine or Jason Newsted in the writing credits to avoid giving them royalties

Kill Em All has some of the best riffing thrash metal has to offer, something that would have made the game that much better with tracks like Phantom Lord, Jump in the Fire, Mechanix

Het >>>> Hamshit

Quasi-trolling aside, this.

Anyone else play Guitar Hero Metallica? Awesome game for fans of the band and a lot of fun, but it's petty as hell to not include songs with Dave Mustaine or Jason Newsted in the writing credits to avoid giving them royalties

Kill Em All has some of the best riffing thrash metal has to offer, something that would have made the game that much better with tracks like Phantom Lord, Jump in the Fire, Mechanix

*cough*Horsemen*cough* :lol: