The Danish are a right pack of mucky bastards!!!!

Dazey

Apparently so are the Yanks. :lol:

http://m.vice.com/en_uk/vice-profiles/animal-fuckers-219

Denmark is far from the only place you can fuck a dolphin, horse, pig, or dog. In fact, more than a dozen US states and territories legally permit some form of man-bites-dog action, including Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Kentucky, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, DC.

I gotta say if i had to fuck an animal, i mean if i HAD to, I'd fuck a dolphin.

The thought that you actually considered the various options kind of frightens me, Len.

The pig option was messy, you don't wanna the mental images that one threw up :lol:

Have you seen a pigs dick? Bodil Joenssen jerked and sucked one in at least one of her films. It's a god damned cork screw. You know how I know that.

Edited by CheapJon

Having sex with animals is allowed in Sweden too unless it can be proved that it harms the animal, since it falls under animal cruelty then.

It used to be forbidden, but in the 40's when homosexuality became legal they made sodomy (which can mean both anal sex and sex with animals) legal and for some stupid reason they haven't changed the law so it's forbidden again.

Having sex with animals is allowed in Sweden too unless it can be proved that it harms the animal, since it falls under animal cruelty then.

It used to be forbidden, but in the 40's when homosexuality became legal they made sodomy (which can mean both anal sex and sex with animals) legal and for some stupid reason they haven't changed the law so it's forbidden again.

It used to be yes, but since april 1 this year it's illegal once again, even if the animal enjoys it. http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2327&artikel=5791027

• Like 1

Having sex with animals is allowed in Sweden too unless it can be proved that it harms the animal, since it falls under animal cruelty then. It used to be forbidden, but in the 40's when homosexuality became legal they made sodomy (which can mean both anal sex and sex with animals) legal and for some stupid reason they haven't changed the law so it's forbidden again.

It used to be yes, but since april 1 this year it's illegal once again, even if the animal enjoys it. http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2327&artikel=5791027

Like that you added 'even if it enjoys it'.

"Aww, come on officer, you should have seen the grin on that alsatian's face. He was having the time of his life!"

• Like 1