Coma How many times played live and where?

Imagine a 2010 Coma. Would have been fucking killer. Now I think we can all agree he shouldn't attempt it.

Nope

It's a Slash song like locomotive. It makes no sense for NuGnR to play it in my opinion.

AFD was a REAL collective effort so I understand that every songs can be played by this version of the band, songs like Coma are real a one-man effort.

Imagine a 2010 Coma. Would have been fucking killer. Now I think we can all agree he shouldn't attempt it.

Nope

It's a Slash song like locomotive. It makes no sense for NuGnR to play it in my opinion.

AFD was a REAL collective effort so I understand that every songs can be played by this version of the band, songs like Coma are real a one-man effort.

Well, come on - one man effort...Don't give Slash all the credit, that song would be a tough workout for any singer at any age. But yeah, musically I get where you're coming from.

Probably less than Shacklers revenge at this point.

No competition at ALL, SR's been played 103 times.
I'm guessing Rhiad, is the only CD song played less than Coma?

What about Scraped?

Chinese Democracy: 285

Shackler's Revenge: 103

Better: 300

Street of Dreams: 296

If The World: 28

There Was A Time: 15

Catcher in the Rye: 63

Scraped: 12

Riad N' the Bedouins: 6

Sorry: 158

I.R.S.: 98

Madagascar: 240

This I Love: 212

Prostitute: 4

So no songs have been played less than Coma, but Prostitue has (probably) been played equally few times. Btw, Prostitute from the last residency was really great.

FOR SETLISTS UP TO 1993, GNRONTOUR IS GREAT:

http://gnrontour.com/

It is fantastic but does contain some errors.

Yeah chicago was the best I've ever seen also. Incredible. Coma was not expected. Appreciated it at the time but looking back I appreciate it even more. when it was all said and done I realized what a rare treat it was to hear it live. Best live version of it imo.

• Like 1

FOR SETLISTS UP TO 1993, GNRONTOUR IS GREAT:

http://gnrontour.com/

It is fantastic but does contain some errors.

Really?

I have never seen any error there.

That site has been online for basically 20 years and it seems very error-free.

When Canter's book came out it basically made the site virtually redundant for the years, 1984-6.